What do you love the most about yourself?

1|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• How adaptable I am. I can adapt to almost any situation. So I am able to make the most out of any bad situation. I adapt to change , very quickly too 😊

1|2
    0|0
    • That would be so handy. I don't like change so to me that's a pretty cool thing

• To be honest i don't like change either. If I had a choice I wouldn't choose " change" as an option. That's why I'm happy to be able to adapt quickly.

• my hair! xoxo!

1|1
    0|0
    • I didn't know apples had hair my queen ;)

• Show All
    • Oh really?

• Yup I think I go crazy! (:

• my bravery man, oh man I love it even thought it gives me lots of trouble, but I wouldn't change it for the world! :)

0|1
    0|0
    • What would you say is the bravest thing you've ever done?

• Show All
    • hey thanks :) yeah not many brave ones :/

• Sadly not, the world would be so different though if eveyone was though

• My personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ability to write music

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh cool, that's awesome. I wish I could

• You just need to have inspiration and be good with words. Its just telling a story that rhymes and is pleasent to hear tbh😄 just keep working on it

• Thanks but it's hard, trust me it's really amazing that your able to write music it's so hard to do. You have a real talent

• My patience that just grows with age. Phisically... my nose, lips and hair. Nothing to complain about there.:D

0|1
    0|0
    • Well you sound perfect, I love that patience thing Its so important in life

• Well if I try I can hold my breath for 3 minutes and that could come in handy if you know I happen to be trapped underwater for 3 minutes one day (if more I'm doomed)

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that's really cool, did you practice holding your breathe or have you always been able to do it

• Thanks, I practiced 😄

• How awesome I am. 👍

0|1
    0|0
  • The fact that I'm trustworthy and reliable. I'm always there no matter the circumstances if someone I care about needs me. Plus I'm very patient and extremely calm in stressful situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • My compassion for others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my eyes they're just nice

0|0
    0|0
  • my dignity

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9