Hookers for the price of a sandwich, your thoughts?

I think they are getting cheaper than what they already are.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not the Young Turks...

It's sad that women have to result themselves to this. It's very unfortunate and saddening.

But sandwiches cost like €5

What Girls Said 2

• First of all, I hate sex tourism and I think men who do that should go jail.
    And one of the reason why i think prostitution should be illegal is that it, to some extent, prevents price dumpings

Now, I know prostitution has always been women's last resort to put food on the table which, let's face it, just barley counts as doing it on your own will, if it all. Which is why sex tourism is so bad.
    No one ever goes to Norway for sex tourism but in Thailand it's booming, despite being illegal in both. It's disgusting. And I feel deeply sorry for the women have to sell their bodies, let alone for practically nothing. You wouldn't think something like that to be possible in the EU. tough times

And obviously it's terrible and i'm glad I'm not the one who has to fix it, because I don't know how

• why would someone down vote this those women are doing to survive

• @Bandit74 I agree it's vastly up to the tourists to have some morals and make it stop , it's hard for country to pull itself out. Not that there should be any question that anyone should go to Thailand to pay for sex, since it's illegal there. You don't go to a country with the sole purpose of breaking it's laws. It's absurd. I swear this why aliens won't talk to us
      And I'm sure a lot of people are paid off or threatened to remain silent. Human trafficking is a 30 billion $ industry and that doesn't even include all the ones that do it "on their own will"

I can't see porn become illegal either. At least not our lifetime. Maybe it will, maybe people will see how much of an effect it has on society and restrict it like cigarettes. There have been attempts, notably by the UK.

• I could probably see graphics/animations advancing to the point where they're indistinguishable from a real person happening before I can see porn becoming illegal.

• Get a sandwich lol

What Guys Said 6

• Goes to show, sex doesn't really mean anything in the scope of things.

Sex tourism sucks, it really does a lot of damage to a country, and it's cultural values. That specific promotion does nothing good for its society or economical state. I don't have anything against men paying for escorts or "regulated" prostitution if that exists but sex tourism denigrates a country.

I wonder too, what kind of work some men have to do to bring food to their homes. It's really sad what people have to expose themselves to in moments of crisis.

• Your text got lost.

• time to book a flight to greece.

• Lmaoooooo desperate depressed sloots gonna desperate depressed sloots

• Well and it will get even cheaper with virtual reality and sex dolls advancing.

• omg its very cheap.