What's the best gift you got this Christmas?

I know I'm a little late haha, but what was the best present you received this holiday season?

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend wrote a script for me which was a crossover of both the tele programmes he's currently writing, with Doctor Who lol. He wrote it just for me and it's AWESOME

• Aww that's so sweet and meaningful. He sounds like a great guy

• He's the best ^_^

I hope you had a great Christmas

• Oh thanks, yeah I did thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005) for Xbox 360

Been waiting for years since my PS2 broke. My family said it was very hard to find.

• Wow that's awesome, I'm glad you finally got it. Hows the game btw?

• Unfortunately my 360 is in my dorm room so I still got another week before I can play. Story of my life.

• Haha oh well only a week left, I hope it's worth the wait

What Girls Said 3

• a 500 gig SSD hard drive. Delicious coffee k-cups for my new keurig machine.
    But honestly, I enjoyed how I actually spend my Christmas holidays much more. Almost every single day aside from the 24th & 25th with my boyfriend. <3

• That's great, time with the person you love is the best gift the world has

• Wireless headphones from my older brother. I liked all the presents I was given though.

• The Christmas bonus from my employer was pretty generous.

What Guys Said 3

• I got a new photo of my daughter, son in law, and granddaughter. My lady gave me an SSD for my desktop that I'd been wanting.

• MARVEL mug and despicable me socks, sounds lame but they are just the best >.<

marvel mug has all the characters and minion socks are cute with "adult" messages on them xD

• Late? Christmas with my family isn't until the 17th.