Name a time when you were the most mad?

I'm currently in a pretty bad mood. Because a so called friend of mine is telling my personal things to other people without my permission. And I've seriously never been this mad.

whats the maddest you have ever been?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was in elementary school I was always bullied I was angry at my classmates but most on my own I've felt so powerless and couldn't do anything, and I was most angry but well time goes by and you change

Most Helpful Girl

• As part of my Psych major I had to take a class on Psych disorders, and we had to watch this documentary about pedophiles who were in prison and how they got there. Just hearing them talk so freely and without care about all the sick and twisted things they'd done made me so incredibly angry. I've NEVER been so mad in my life. I was literally shaking and pacing around thinking about how an adult could ever hurt children like that and how long they'd gotten away with it and abusing their positions of power--like the teachers and the priest they interviewed. When I got back to my dorm, I had to call my friend who was telling me she'd never heard me so upset. I was on the phone shaking with rage and anger. I totally freaked her out, so she immediately came over to pick me up so she could try and calm me down. I finally knew what it was to feel like I was in a blind rage.

What Guys Said 1

• when a close friend of mine was killed in afghanistan new years day 2009.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I get more aggravated around the holidays. But anytime I see my sister we find something to fight about