Should I go to the church in the winter time? 1.5 hours by bus to church and free rides home?

I like to go to church but it is 1.5 hours by bus to church and if I want to go to church on sundays I have to get up at around 5:00 - 6:00 a. m. and walk an hour and a half to get to the nearest bus since buses don't come to my house on Sunday mornings until an hour after church service starts. I really like going to church though and don't want to miss out.

I also go to church on wednesdays and fridays and I get free rides home on Wednesday nights.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends how cold is it where you are. Walking an hour and a half could be dangerous if it's really cold out.

What Guys Said 2

• Uhhh... How important is it to you? We can't answer this.

• You should definitely do it if the church doesn't offer streaming services online (some churches live stream the service if you live too far away to reach there). But if you get free rides and can make the trip then you should go.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely, church is worth it :)