Which one is more offensive: book burning or flag burning?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• If you burn a book, you'll only offend those who believe/follow the book. If you're burning a flag, you're offending almost everyone in an entire country who are proud of their country, so flag burning is probably more offensive though no-one really cares about flags.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Book burning definitely.

1|1
    0|0
  • Book burning :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I think flag burning 'we hate that country' against 'we hate this book'

1|1
    0|0
  • flag burning

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Okcupid
    Book burning

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely flag burning

1|1
    0|0
  • Book burning.

0|1
    0|0
  • both are highly offensive but since i am an avid reader, i would say book burning

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are American, you have absolutely no right nor reason to be proud of your country. The American government is the most corrupt, abusive, oppressive, evil, murderous and callous government there is. American democracy is an absolute sham, America's laws are written and kept only for the benefit of corperations and banking elites who control your politicians. Of course if you are American you won't realise much of this because they keep you dumbed right down with a constant barrage of propaganda. Are you still told "America is the greatest country in the world"? America is one of the worst countries in the world, but unless you leave it and see it from the outside you'll never see it.
    The best thing an American can do for its country and fellow people is stand together and burn the flag and bible. Then you can have a taste of freedom. Until then, you are owned with a dollar sign above your head.

0|2
    0|0
  • book burning

0|1
    0|0