Can you cook? What's your signature dish?

I can whip up just about anything whats your signature dish?

• no
    29% (9)10% (3)20% (12)Vote
  • Yeah
    71% (22)90% (26)80% (48)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|20

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to cook. And as far as my signature dish, it's probably either my chicken noodle soup or my oven baked chicken mac and cheese.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah I can cook eggs I can make scrambled eggs, eggs that are orange by mixing a little bit of tomato paste inside the eggs and stiring it. I can also use green food coloring while making the eggs and make green eggs and ham Dr. Seus told me how to make that one.

2|1
    0|0
  • Cooking is one of my hobbies. I can make a pretty good pork stew, with mushrooms, cream cheese, yoghurt, and wine.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not sure I have a signature dish but yeah I have been cooking for the better part of my life.

1|0
    0|0
  • pancakes..

2|1
    0|0
  • I learned how to cook pancakes back when I used to go backpacking. So if you ever need to cook on a fire or a camp-stove, and you don't mind eating pancakes for every meal, then I'm your guy. When you've cooked as many as I have, you get to be pretty good at that, and nothing else.

0|0
    0|0
    • That sounds like a good back packing food. Light dry pancake mix, just add water.

• a really good omelet for breakfast

1|1
    0|0
  • I love making pasta sauce from scratch
    Start with fresh tomatoes from the garden and stew them yourself
    Saute onions, mushrooms, garlic
    Add a little wine, basil, salt, etc.
    Add the tomatoes, then a little sugar to cut the acidity, and some of the water from the pasta to add a, little starch.

0|0
    0|0
  • signature course meal Chicken Cordon Bleu with serving of toasted bread bruschetta the signature dish homemade trail mix ice cream

1|0
    0|0
  • Cajun Gumbo with Beans, Chicken and andouille sausage, with a balance of heat and flavor

1|0
    0|0
  • Belgian waffles? I guess, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the first things I learned to cook was french toast.
    Perhaps my favourite dish to cook is pad thai noodles

0|0
    0|0
  • my signature dish is red baron pizza!

0|0
    0|0
  • i can make anything as long as i have the recipe

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm good I guess
    I do experiments with eggs and my omelettes are yummy 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a professional chef. I just made blackened swordfish, roasted beets and purple carrots.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I have the recipe I can cook everything Oh that ingredients should also not be missed

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe u.. anything asado I get down,, but I make a good fried chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken Cordon Bleu Carbonara

0|0
    0|0
  • Fish all I need is some tartar sauce and a dirty girl

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Hmm I make a pretty mean roast with the works. I also like making a nice lamb shanks stew. I love making noodle dishes (noodles are my favourite) stir-fried noodles more of.

1|1
    0|0
  • Disappointment

2|0
    0|0
  • I can make peanut shrimp. That's it. Frozen shrimp fried with thai peanut sauce. Not difficult. And not complex enough to merit me claiming the ability to cook. Plus the boyfriend taught me haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook, but I don't have a signature dish I usually just cook anything involving veggies haha.. pastas etc. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook mac n cheese so yeah, I'm pretty much an expert chef at this point

1|0
    0|0
  • I can make frozen waffles

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't cook to save my life 😓 Well... I can boil water though :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant food. :')

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cooking!
    My signature would probably be tinga de pollo (shredded chipotle chicken, served on a tostada with sour cream) or bulgogi (marinated Korean barbecue beef).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm currently taking a cooking class in school, so I can make quite a few things.
    But my signature meal is fried eggs, I make them everyday

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just learning how to cook (never had an interest in it) but I'm pretty good! My baked mac-and-cheese is the best though.

0|0
    0|0
  • my signature dish is probably my chicken pot pie

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think I make pasta and pizza the best

0|0
    0|0
  • My signature dish is sauteed pierogies with mixed vegetables with tons of weird spices (there are too many to list!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

I'm not sure what my signature dish is. Others have enjoyed my pasta dishes, so maybe those!

0|0
    0|0
  • I can cook just bout anything, my signature dish would have to be Gołąbki.

1|0
    0|0