Would you have sex with someone you hate?

you really dont like her (him) and would never actually date that person but would you sleep with them?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Short answer? Yes.

Long answer? Fuck yes, and, until the moment I met my husband, I thought this was my cruel destiny in life.

I've met exactly one man who carries around that fiery anger that I want -- no, that I NEED -- in a man, but who has it under perfect control and would never use it to do anything other than protect me.
    And satisfy me... oh, sweet sweet jesus, satisfy me.

If I hadn't met that one man, I'd be taking insane risks to this day, to find that fury. Would I still even be alive? I can't say.

Most Helpful Guy

• no... why would I do that?

What Girls Said 8

• No. I have no interest fucking someone I despise. No, thank you.

• I think I would have the urge to punch them in the throat, but have sex with them? The fudge sticks 😓😒😐

• If I could shoot him afterward

• My friend did that. He hated her before, he could tolerate her, fucked her and then hated her again.

• 8) Been there done that
    Would I do it again? Mmm thats another story lol
    It was not so much hate more like growing mutual tension and dislike that erupted into disdain.
    I always felt guilty after and I couldnt understand why and it was because we were beginning to hate each other.

• Depends... Are they hot?

Just kidding... I couldn't hate a hot person😄

• I don't do sex without love.

• No, I can't do that. I don't sleep around and sleep with my boyfriend (if I have one).

What Guys Said 9

• No I would not lol; disliking someone makes me find the person completely unattractive. I wouldn't want to be near them, let alone be physically all up against each other like that. xD

• Yeah, that's where the really rough hate fucking comes in full if dirty insults that you really mean

• You mean like hatefucking? No man, that'd be plain weird.

• Oh yeah definitely. All that aggression.. mmmmm

• Sure, sex is sex.

• Yeah, I'm not picky.

• fuck no, i'm not attracted to them at all

• No I wouldn't

• I know hate sex is a thing for some people, but I'm not into it.