Do you lıke wrestling?

I am a wrestler. And wrestling is my life.
Do you lıke wrestling?Photo from Kırkpınar wrestlers fest. I was good this match :)

Do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nahh. Well for real wrestlers (no WWE Raw bs), I guess it's nice to aim for some physical challenges. It's a sport like any other.
    But I'm not really into wrestling haha, would love to master some martial arts though.

Most Helpful Guy

• It took me 3 seconds to find that picture all over the internet Lol why don't u just post pictures of yourself or none at all?

• This photo taked from Turkpehlivan. And He is my Arena's professional photograper. And I am on the photo.

• Well, congratulations on your achievements if that is truly you. I probably shouldn't jump to conclusions, since I do know what it's like to regularly get accused of not being the person I post pictures of.

What Girls Said 3

• Just rough housing wrestling around the house sure. Not anything competitive.

• Yeah its fun... its really fun to wrestle in the mud

• It's okay, but I prefer martial arts with punching and kicking too and such

What Guys Said 6

• never watched it, hardly tried it. I prefer other contact sports

• Not the fake wrestling yeah?

• choose another fighting styles. bears like wrestling, too.

• I'm a Bjj guy so I try to incorporate wrestling elements in my game whenever I can.

• Hmm, it's okay to watch, but that's as far as my interest in it goes.

• Only if it's WWE wrestling