Do girls really go through a "slut faze"?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wanna say " slut faze" but some girls go through a faze where they just experiment with multiple sex partners at some point in their life for serveral reasons. I'm not going through one right now but I for see it in the nearest future lol. And it's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone does men and women

• trust me dude the moment a women and a man get some dick and pussy into there life its over

• @Vesuvius87 slut faze isn't by number count, its when a person starts to figure out sexually kinks, and act them out known as slut faze, and what is the number count you got

• the answer is already there on that one sentence... it hasn't change over the years but yes, will be getting back into the dating world eventually.

What Girls Said 12

• Not all girls obviously.
    I've never had that phase and don't see myself going through such thing anytime soon.

• You're only 18. Wait until your sexual prime (mid 30s). If you're single you'll be fucking tons of guys

• NUUU! I haven't gone through that!

• not all of them no.

• Gonna be honest... yeah, Im going through that "faze" right now, I gave up on good guys I can't find them or they can't find me. I don't mean that I'm fucking a lot of guys or something but I dress sluttier and act sluttier now. I know its wrong, my bad.

• I guess some do but definitely not all of them. I for sure will never.

• No there is no phase and the word slut is not a universally agreed upon term / idea. Not all girls have sex casually and / or often. Right before and during a period though many girls get hornier.

• Depends on the girl. I'm not going through one 0_o

• Am I the only one that is concerned that everyone is spelling phase as "faze"?

• Some do, some don't. People are very diverse.

• I think it happens to teenagers period, though I think a better term would be "validation phase". It's a point in puberty where you start doubting yourself so you turn to getting attention from the opposite sex as a way to feel validated again. Not everyone uses actual sex as a form of validation, many just use flirting just to get that satisfaction of knowing someone finds you physically/sexually attractive.

• My hubby is gonna be super lucky if I ever do cause then he'll get lots of crazy wild nonsense.

• Some can, but not all do.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd bet most do. Some are better at hiding it than others.

• Not all girls go through a slut faze, some do and some don't. Some experiment, some don't. A lot has to do with religious views, morals and so forth and whether they meet the one early on too. But some girls get addicted to the slut phase and they can soon find themselves in trouble later on in life be it unstable relationships, uncurable std's or in extreme cases prostitution and drugs. We all make mistakes but sometimes mistakes can be a big mistake than can effect the rest of your life.

• No that's just a title that sloots like to use to make themselves feel better about themselves. OOhh.. it's just a phaseee lololz.. everyone goes through a period of two months where they had 15 dink inside them. lololz. Just a faze girl..

• Not all of them, but they're sure pressured to by our society. The strong ones can overcome it

• Faze?
    FaZe.

• I don't care if it's a phase or not. Once they act that way at any poin in their life and no matter how much they change in the future I'm not going to touch them.