How to answer or deal with racists and prejudice people?

How to deal with them? I usually try to approach the hater with love other times I just ignore.

How do you deal with it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make it fun.

Either lure them deeper and deeper into absurdity, or wrap their arguments around on them and make them prove to themselves that everything they believe in, everything they've ever known, and everything they've ever loved were all bullshit.

What Guys Said 9

• I approach it from a curious side; instead of insulting them adding fuel to the fire, I would ask why?

• I like to fuck with them.

• I've very talented at ignoring bullshit.

As a black American, I absolutely CANNOT allow every act and uttering of racial prejudice against me to affect me that much!

• Be glad that they felt uninhibited enough to point themselves out with their douchbaggery, rather than attempting to fool you, and keep walking. They're a dieing breed, but engaging them only reinvigorates them...

• I don't think you should waste your energy on them

• i say "yo dude thats fucked"

• ignore them

• Depends on the setting. Online I normally say something. In real life I would end up alienating too many people, and it would cause me problems. As a result I have to keep silent about it most of the time.

• I just ignore them. I have had non-white people make racial comments about me particularly in school and I just ignored them.

If it gets so bad then you need to report it.

What Girls Said 0