Whats your least favourite feature on the opposite sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehh I'm absolutely no fan of body hair 😖 Grosses me out tbh

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• well lots of things

Their sexy sweet charming smile

That set of eyes (could get lost in his eyes <3 )

Chest... wow my hands want it haha

Those arms. Pls hug me hehe

Not all have this, but some nice toned tights are quite sexy and so manly

Who doesn't like a washing board? haha (but I dont mind if he doesn't have it. Those are very difficult to achieve lol)

Eh in general the major turn on is if you have this manly, yet sweet sensitive guy that will love you no matter what.

Oh wow how could I forget?

It's sexy yes, that part of the male body, but I like it more if it's his... lol u know what im talking about.

and last but not least a good bum

but if I had to really choose :'( ... probably chest nd arms

• how proud and ignorant some can be.

• definitely the testicles. They're saggy, wrinkly, hairy, and get us pregnant! The penis would be so much better off without it 😒

• When they breathe or exist. Ugh.

• They can be moody MF!

• Its out of body hair and crooked teeth

• Most things to be honest.

• Big feet. Or really hairy legs.

• The body hair 😵

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Women that are bitches.

2. Women that lie or are dishonest.

3. Women that alway have to be right even when they are wrong and can not admit their mistakes.

4. Women that don't apologise when they are in the wrong. Saying sorry when you are in the wrong and admitting it goes a long way to a guy forgiving you women!

5. Women that are rude or judgmental for no reason. Just the other day I had a woman doing that to me over the fact I bought my lunch and I felt like saying to her "STFU, Stop being rude and judgmental, it is my business if I buy my lunch or not and not for you to comment."

• 6. Also sexist and racist women and women that make everything about them or think everything is sexist or racist.

7. Women that don't take responsibility for their actions and play the victim card for everything.

• Their face, every time i see it, i just want to put a paper bag over it.

• In all seriousness, how they shift blame like its nothing. a few above me have done that bullshit.

• there emotions.

• Ass, hips, and GAPS!!!

• They're too easy to manipulate. I wish they were smarter.

• Solipsism and hypergamy

• Not feature... but I hate when they get cranky for no reason at all... drives me fucking nuts

• nasty teeth

• Those unloyal girls or the ones who just care about sex and nudity. Big turn off, and have some self respect for yourself.