What do you think about right-hand driving?

Could you switch from left to right?

Most Helpful Guy

• In New Zealand we drive on the left side of the road. These tourists to New Zealand are trying to work out how to drive on the left side of the road, how to drive a car when the steering wheel and everything is on the right side of the car and work out our road signs as well as remembering that in New Zealand we measure speed in kilometres per hour not miles per hour.

Also that car is not a Toyota Camry, it is a Toyota Corolla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibHQrFHKwwo

Most Helpful Girl

• I quite like it. But I have driven right hand my whole life. I don't think I could switch it would mess with my head, especially cause I drive a manual

• you would have to drive in an automatic the first period of your switch I remember seeing a kid on the front seat when I saw a right hand drive car for the first time it tripped me lol

• Thanks for MH!

• welcome

What Guys Said 9

• I lived in the UK for many years and have never had a problem switching back and forth when driving abroad on vacation.

• I've never tried it, I've only driven lefthand drive vehicles.
    I have been riding on the left side of the road... on a biclycle :D

• I know how to drive both and have driven in countries with RHD as norm in a LHD car.

• I'm American I'll leave it at that 😂

• My insurance company would hate me haH

• I have more dexterity since i jerk off with my right

• Ask Mathew Broderick this question.

• I hate it and aganist it and it's stupid and makes no sense to me I AM AGANIST IT SUE ME 😂 😂 😂

• hell no!😲 im sure i will have an accident

What Girls Said 2

• We drive right hand drive cars in Nz. from travelling around Usa on our trip a couple years ago aslong as the driver is sittibg closest to the centreline you will be ok even driving a manual transmission wasn't hard to get used to and for right handed people we are using our more coordinated hand to shift in a left hand car.

Its a bit crazy when in a left hand drive car on nz roads it feels all wrong

• Well I've been to countries where it is both sides. So one country left the other right and it's normal just gets a bit to get used to it