Are a pedo if you think this girls hot?

She is 14 LMAO.. Tyga got called out by trying to DM her on IG. So is she hnng wtf..

Are a pedo if you think this girls hot?

• She is hot and looks 20
  • Confirmed Pedo
im.vsco.co/.../vsco_041215.jpg?h=800

LOL look at this. 14 years old

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be acccording to the disease classification

"DSM-5 states that an indicator of a Pedophilic Disorder would be that an individual has “acted on” his sexual urges (Ref. 1, p 697). “Acted on” could mean that he has actually molested a child. On the other hand, it could also mean that he has masturbated to pedophilic fantasies or that he has viewed child pornography. The current criteria for diagnosing a Pedophilic Disorder place some persons who have never molested a child into the same diagnostic category as those who have done so. That could cause confusion, suggesting that the current definition of a Pedophilic Disorder may lack adequate diagnostic specificity. As a consequence, the distinction between being sexually attracted to children in some fashion (e. g., experiencing urges to view child pornography) and experiencing urges to act on that attraction with a child can easily be lost."

TL;DR
    since she is not a child she has developed into an adult which is clear it wouldn`t be the case it is "Hebephilia is the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 11–14"

Most Helpful Guy

• Dayyyyym bro. One things for sure though, she ain't gonna age well. By the time she's 25 she's gonna look so old and haggardly. Her prime is now.

What Girls Said 10

• I think the word pedophile is thrown out their way too much and desensitizes people for real cases. People being attracted to other people who like adults, is not pedophilia, regardless of actual age.
    Pedophilia is being attracted to humans that look like children, actual children

c.tadst.com/gfx/600x400/un-child-rights.jpg?3

And you can tell they're children because they're shorter than adults are hairless and lack almost sex characteristics, such as wide hips and boobs for girls and broad shoulder and facial hair for boys

• Lol just had to add that pic? ahah

https://twitter.com/molly_omalia Girl looks easily 20 years old.

• well apparently I have to add pictures because you can't tell the difference. And goes without saying that just because 14 year looks like an adult, doesn't mean it's ok to break the law

• I like this answer, it was smart. Good job.

• So what she's hot? She's still 14, which is illegal in most places in the world. So it makes it wrong and disturbing. I've seen this too much, when my sister was 14 she also looked much older than 14, and her age didn't stop dudes over the age of 18 from fucking her. People like that disgust me. "She looks older" is not an excuse to be a pedophile.

• Kinda is if they also lie about their age. It's happened to me with a 16 year old, I met her in a bar and she told me she was 19 and in college. So I hit that. Later find out from a friend that she was 16. It's not the dude's fault sometimes.

• @DivaMonae No, my mom didn't give a fuck, which is even more sad. She even let them have sex in our house.

• She does not look her age. But just because she looks older, it doesn't justify older men trying to get at her. Especially since you all now pretty much know she's very young. And there's more to a partner than their looks. Her body may be mature, but her mind probably is not. To want to be with her if you're older is very disturbing still.

It's ok to find her attractive, but not ok to actively pursue her.
    She looks more like an adult than Ariana Grande.

*And now, waiting for the downvotes because people only care about sex and not the whole person nowadays*

• I was an ugly mug when I was 14 and I still had lots of guys perv on me, which was very disturbing.

Can you imagine how much shit this girl gets? I can only assume she likes this sort of attention, otherwise she wouldn't try to look so sexual in her pics.

• @MaskedSanity Dear, believe what you want, but remember ignorance will not take you very far.

• @Holygirl01

Sure thing, obvious catfish.😉

• www.google.com/search

One we have no idea who the girl in the actual picture is since so many people are using her photos. Two just because she physically looks older than she is doesn't mean she's mentally older and that's the main thing.

• Soon he will be hitting up girls who are 12 and telling them that he can get them a role on sesame street. In the first picture she looks like her age. She looks 14 in that first picture

• Look at her twitter dude. Looks 20 minimum https://twitter.com/molly_omalia

• Yeah but dude she is a stunner. No doubt she is going to get recognized and blow up after this

• I'm positive she has a boyfriend

• DUDE SHE 14!

• Tyga little Pedo ass. First 17 year old Kylie Kartrashian and now some random 14 year old. He needs to have several seats with his no rapping ass lol

• hey wait thats my age
    -insecurity comes back again

• insecure because of what? would be new to me that girls want to look much older than they actually are. maybe it's interesting when you are 14... but in 10 years you'll hate looking much older.

apart from that there is no reason for you to be insecure. you got a beautiful face which looks unlike hers really cute, which is a big plus for me. you are also not hiding between a wall of makeup, which again is great too. and your body looks pretty much perfect in my eyes... so stop worring because of fake barbie girls like this! :)

• @igfunnyboi whatever that should mean, lol

• I am surprised that we bump into each other very often @Yumix

• She looks 16 in the first photo.

Either way a grown ass 26 year old should not be hitting on minors, period.

• Is it just me or does anyone else think the girl on the left in the first pic could be @LovesTVDx

What Guys Said 27

• Ariana Grande looks more like a 14 year old than that girl does

• Pedophilia means being attracted towards PREPUBESCENT kids. She is obviously well into our past puberty.

And she's FUCKIN hot.

• Considering she looks no where near 14, blaming anyone who is over 18 for hitting on her makes no sense. It's not as though everyone walks around with their age above their heads.

As for whether you still find her attractive even though she's 14? Sure, I can understand that, and there is nothing wrong with being attracted to anyone. People flip a shit when "attracted to" and anyone under 18 is mentioned, but no, there is nothing wrong with it, it's not as though you control what you attracted to. You control your actions, that's what you control. If you find out she's 14 and you still wanna bang her, that's not so smart in the US, it's not legal.

If I hit on her, and then found out she was actually 14, first I'd think you were messing with me. Then after I realized you weren't, I'd be like "Wow, well, that sucks, peace."

• She doesn't 14 to me... okay maybe I will never be a good bouncer because I can't really tell. Kids these days... what did their mom put into their meal? Super growth drug?

The answer is no. She looks like an adult. You aren't quite qualify because pedo likes younger children because they look like younger children, not because they are younger... Like imagine a 20000 years-old super vampire from the Twilight Novel who got stuck inside a body of a 14 year-old. She would be a pedo target even though she's probably older than human sex itself.

• You're not. Age of consent in my country is exactly 14 and only people who have sex with people under 14 are pedos... so, legally you're not a pedo in Brazil ;)

• whoa! REALLY?

• Brazil also has one of the highest child marriage rates in the world, it's kind of a problem the UN is trying to address...

• @Melirain Perhaps it's in the north or northeast then, I'm from the southeast and here it does not happen. There are cultural differences between regions and there they accept things that we don't accept here. However, according to the laws, we consider children people who are under 12 years old, but where I live you don't even see teens getting married, it just doesn't happen.

• Hey like the military used to be "don't ask, don't tell".

• If her age isn't on the clock, she can sit on my...

• No, because she has matured physical features. Pedophilia requires attraction to prepubescent children.

• You are not a pedo if you think she is hot but I guess you are it you begin talking to her and internet stalking her, getting all obsessed over her. We all can agree on that she is hot but then we can all just let her be the chind she still is.

• Your brain will respond how it will, DNA plays a large part in that. Though you can restructure your brain to disregard things, it takes effort over a period of time. However many people don't know, and some others don't believe that it can be done.

The brain has plasticity, which means it developes and discontinues neural links based on importance and will. With practice you can manipulate this flexibility to alter your personality. It can be quite beneficial.

• funny thing is you look younger than her XD

• Tyga looks like a dried Chihuahua turd, So she should be the one getting called out.

• Preach!!

• @DesiDoo I'd rather go back to the late 90s, or even early 2000s and listen to the rap then.

• Yessss back in the good ole days

• Is she the one on the left or right?

• She would do well eating some more.

• None of those girls look 14.
    Anyway, do whatever, just don't have sex with minors.

• She looks a lot older :o

• she 14
    i 14

• Girls.. stop wearing make up

• Their both hot but I prefer the left one :)

• Same as the girl that lived next door to me. I used give her lifts and she used to suck me off.

• Well yeah, she's pretty. But I'd have to get my diamond tipped drill out to look at her actual face.
    Plus, anyone putting pictures like that on twitter/instagram/whatever is probably a huge bitch/slut. Like you would say, "sloots gonna sloot"

• My god just looking at her gets me erect man

• Age of consent in my country is 14 (germany), so I would totally go for her, she's hot and legal!

• I would like to sleep with a 14 year old, it is nice, the uniform they where, hhmmm, but is illegal in our country, but crikey they way they dress omg nothing turns you on more, just feeling the bumps up. ID even take a knee in the groin off these girls and id get turned on.

• She is hot and I'd fuck her but half these young girls act and try to look twice their age these days then they start crying when they become victims even if they were gagging for it.

• In this particular case, no.

• No, you are not a pedo because pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children... she is obviously not prepubescent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

• her butt and boobs are photoshoped in the picture to look bigger.