What is the recent dream you saw?

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw a dream just last night (morning actually lol) and i remember it. I went to a beach in mumbai with my dad and I was so happy to see the waves. It was during night time. I went close to the water and i just lied down there on the sand with water splashing over me. that's all i can recall.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I can rarely remember my dreams... and if I do it's often just some bits. It has been days ago since I last remembered so I don't know

• argh if you only asked it earlier I would have remembered. I lucid dream a lot

• I was being robbed 😅

• That I met you :p ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I dreamt that I got back together with my ex boyfriend but he broke up with me, and I thought it was out of the blue but it was because he was gay. I don't know LOL

• Don't remember exactly, but it had something to do with GAG.

• it was a nightmare.. i saw that I got a C in one of my finals.. :(

• The last dream I remember havig was one in which I was frantically searchng for my boyfriend all the way to Morocco!

Weird that Morocc strnagely looked like my hometown XD lol

• I can't remember details now, but I know it was sad.