What's worse than being stuck on the runway for an indeterminate amount of time?

My flight is delayed for however long because of a computer crash at the control tower. Please tell me something that is worse than waiting with a numb butt. I need a laugh.

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Being stuck in an elevator for indeterminate amount of time... with a group of people returning from a chili cookoff...

2|0
    0|0
    • Being beaten for an indeterminate amount of time, by a new age hell's angel group for making anti-semetic remarks that you, in fact, did not make...

• Show All
    • Being pinned under an overturned jukebox, for an indeterminate amount of time, while it plays an endless loop of Tom Jonse's "what's up pussycat" directly into your face

• Thanks for mho 😊

What Guys Said 9

• I once had a blind date with a girl who was ugly, walked with a limp, and her claim to fame was that she played the trumpet. She had selected a dinner/movie combo and I had to sit through some silly ass fancy meal and then Deliverance, which was a good movie but a weird movie to see on a blind date. Afterwards, I referred to her as gimpyhorn.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, ignoring the saify precautions and taking off anyways then crashi g would be much, much worse. Not really worth laughing about though...

2|0
    0|0
  • Omg I feel you so much. I was stuck in a damn German airport for close to 9 hours on my way to Italy once.. Spending a lot of time in Italy was so worth it but it was still a bummer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Waiting with a numb butt to get the result of a bad exam.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well your current situation only minus any access to internet and your phone is about to run out of battery.

I think that would probably be worse. Maybe...

1|0
    0|0
  • Watching a loved one die.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she's 17 and 10 months, and you tryna being a respectable nigga.

0|0
    1|0
  • Being in a wheelchair

1|0
    0|0
  • crashing for one...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, that certainly would have been worse but I *was* asking for a laugh.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.