Who are you planning to be with on Valentine's Day :) ?

Who are you planning to be with on Valentine's Day :) ?

0|1
30|40

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopefully my boyfriend :) He's visiting for the weekend, and I'll cook him dinner (we cooked for each other last year) and we'll exchange only small gifts (christmas was too expensive this year, haha) and eat chocolate and watch movies. :)
    I can't wait.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 39

What Girls Said 29

• I plan to spend the time with myself and the longest run of my life!

1|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know, nobody.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy I want to be with will probably never like me lol, so it will be another year alone. Luckily, I never cared about Valentine's Day. You can do something special on any given day
    Oh and I'll be studying lol. Got exams coming up after.

1|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Through rough times, my sweet TV and a ton load of candy never fails to get me through the nightmare that is Valentine's day! xD

1|1
    0|0
  • Pizza just pizza Noone else

1|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend will be out of state at his job. I don't think we will be together on Valentines Day :/.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends because it's also my birthday (aye) so we're gonna celebrate that instead 😝

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll be with my boyfriend, although I'm not sure we'll actually be together ON valentines day, but we'll go out at some point

1|0
    0|0
  • Just my kids most likely

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, I don't treat it like any special day, If I spend it with my boyfriend then it'll be him, if I spend it with my dog then it'll be hime haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • damn woman! januaryjanuary just started. simmer down!

1|0
    0|0
  • myself?

lol

1|0
    0|0
  • There's this one boy..

1|0
    0|0
  • A bottle of tequila

1|1
    0|0
  • My computer. I believe we are doing some video games, followed by some relaxing and Netflix watching. I can't wait!

0|1
    0|0
  • The kids, and I guess I should add me myself and I. Possibly the husband. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Junk food is who I'm going to be with. Maybe some single Pringles and Pepsi One...

And pizza. Maybe cookies. Because let's just make sure I stay single. -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix and some chocolate. It's gonna be beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • With chocolate cake😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me, myself, and I 😑

1|0
    0|0
  • by my lonesomeeeeeeeee :(((((((

tbh, even if i was in a couple, not sure i'd want to do anything on v-day. i don't like hearts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will be spending it thinking about my loneliness

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.. Nobody? As usual. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • With my best friends & band playing all possible single songs.. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • In my thoughts I am planning to be with aguy but IRL i will most likely spend it alone

0|0
    0|0
  • This is the most commercialized and overdone holiday that holds no meaning, when it comes to real love or romance. No offense.

It's just benefits florists and Hallmark, most days. Next?

1|0
    0|0
  • With my boyfriend :-) first time I'll have someone to be with on Valentine's day in like 5 years so I'm excited

1|0
    0|0