What have you done today?

I did yoga for an hour and then went snowboarding and then I'm teaching a few classes later today! How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I woke up, walked my dog, took a bath ate some lunch and now I"m at work! My boyfriend is going to pick me up, so I think we'll go to dinner or something who knows!

What Guys Said 8

• 8:25 AM: Got up.
    8:30 AM: Pooped.
    8:35 AM: Had a shower.
    9:15 AM: Went out and did some shopping that needed doing.
    11:15 AM: Went to the cafe.
    12:00 PM (Midday): Went to the garden centre.
    12:15 PM (After Midday): Went to the hardware shop.
    12:30 PM (After Midday): Went to the Supermarket.
    1:30 PM: Arrived home.
    2:15 PM: Pooped again, just came back from doing that like right now before typing this.

That takes it up to now. The time is 2:24 pm in the afternoon.

• Skiing another day, was a white out today. I basically didn't do much except recover from the night before, then went out and hosted quiz night... banging!

• I lit the fireplace in the house for the first time today! Weather was gloomy and rainy, perfect day for the fireplace to be in full raging effect!

• Been on the computer since midnight so... that's it.

• About to go to work for free

• Watch Star Trek: Generations. Epic movie! :D

• I did an hour workout at the gym and talked to a friend on Xbox.

• I kicked ass and chewed bubblegum, until I was all out of gum

What Girls Said 10

• Tried to force myself to go to school but failed miserably. Played with Mr. Lemon. Went to the store to buy some food, freezed my ears off. Then I took a nap. And now we're here.

• I worked and did a few things around the house.

• Got a book I've been waiting for.. Uhh.. Went to the library and made plans to stay at a friends. Bout it.

• Organized the house, ate yogurt & tuna (not together) & made a hair appt for Thursday.

• Went to university for neuroscience lecture then to office to have a meeting with a extremely annoying sexist "database" adviser who thinks "women" can't do programming, came back and went to meet two sick friends, cooked some chai and pancakes, cleaned the room, took bath, made some peppermint tea and now reading a book called First Love <3

• cuddled with bae

• I went to college at 8 am hot back 6pm
    I feel dead, then I slept super early 😕😭

• Ate , played halo , walked my dogs , ate again then played halo again now this

• I ran this morning. Went to Starbucks. Right now I am on here and sorting socks.

• I baked an orange cake for my parents who completely out of the blue decided to stay longer at the place they went to for the holidays. That's a waste of cake.