Is it normal to feel cursed and unlucky? Give me an example of someone being unlucky so I can compare it to my own life?

• It is normal to feel this way temporarily
    75% (3)50% (1)67% (4)Vote
  • It is not normal to feel it in any regard
    25% (1)50% (1)33% (2)Vote
  • It is normal in general
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it's completely normal, I feel that way most of the times.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone feels unlucky once in a while, so there's no point in giving an example for you to compare yourself to. Also, you probably feel you're especially unlucky because you've already accepted that as reality.

Self-fulfilling prophecy-
    A prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you unlucky? What would consider me as unlucky?

• Oh my bad I reread what you typed

• hah no worries. Sometimes I feel like I am a bit unlucky, like today for a few reasons. Usually when I'm low on sleep though which naturally leads me to look at everything from a 'cup half empty' perspective. Just sleep on it or something, try to reroute your thoughts to more positive things and hopefully it'll pass. :)

• This may not be something you've experienced at all, but you could read a bit about being an Empath and then take this insightful test here: http://lonerwolf.com/empath-test/

One of the signs of an Empathic person is that they feel cursed.

Best wishes! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, I sadly relate to this beyond belief.

• Show All
    • Woohoo!! IKR? :)

• If you message me (since you're listed as Anonymous:)) , I'd love to be able to follow you and stay in touch! :)