Can a my (12) year old friend smoke?

by the way It is a Girl

No I am actually only 13 but it says I am 25
Well she decided to anyway. she does it around me and my friends

Most Helpful Guy

• A 12 year old smoking is one of the biggest and stupidest mistakes she could possibly make in her life. Don't support her in it. Tell her sternly that you don't approve. Constantly nagging won't help, but at least tell her you disapprove. You might also consider telling her parents. I don't like the idea of telling parents every little thing someone does wrong. But this isn't little, it's important. She will seriously shorten her life by smoking. She is slowly committing suicide.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• If she wants to destroy her respiratory and cardiovascular system, then sure! By all means, destroying oneself is the BEST possible pastime one can have, because it has so many positive effects! Oh wait, they don't. But it has a bunch of negative ones! Like dying. Yeah, that's fun.

Enjoy the smoke.

• Brace for the moment when she realizes that all her teeth are yellow and she smells like an ashtray

• It does not matters, whether you are 12, 21 or 112 or 121, nobody should smoke. When it comes to soldiers they smoke cause they know most of them wouldn't live for that long and die in battle or combat, instead of cancer, but still if they survive then they are In a mess, so smoking means you are setting up a countdown to your death yourself either you die due to some other reasons before it or it will kill you ultimately

• Wtf my sister is gonna be 12 in a month.

So for the sake of that, I'd say NO.

• legally no

• ew people who soke are disgusting

What Girls Said 11

• smoke like cigarrettes? i'm sure that she can, but just don't tell anyone. just like drinking. I think that you can but just don't tell anyone. But why would you want to? I never smoked and I never really drinked except socially when I was on my own at 23.

• How about no? It's a disgusting habit no 12 year old should partake in.

• Nu... by the way smoke see if I care when your teeth look nasty

• No, it's Illegal and just plain bad for you

• Yes she can but she sure as hell shouldn't

• If she doesn't get caught

• Yes she can, maybe not legally, but I don't think the sellers would care

Anyway, you should try to keep smoking off her mind, it's really not what she wants :/

• No, that's a terrible idea.

• You/she can, but it's not a clever idea.

• Yea she can, but she shouldn't.

• Hell no...