Why does honsolo die in the new starwars?

and why does luke skywalker run away from his jedi life?

Updates:
update lol

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I've seen the new movie so the spoiler thing didn't bother me. Let me try to fill in some of the context...
    Han Solo (Spelled Han Solo, not Honsolo) dies in the new movie because the son that he had with Leia, Kylo Ren (Though I'm pretty sure his name was originally Ben) had the Force and was turned over to Luke, who Han Solo knew had it when they met, and let them train together so that Kylo Ren could become a Jedi. However, Kylo Ren betrayed Luke when he went to the Dark Side under Darth Vader and killing a ton of people thus eliminating the rising Jedi population in his stride, hence betraying Luke on two counts- the first being that he killed a ton of people in using the Force for the Dark Side and not the Revolution, hence betraying his father. The second count is that, in going to the Dark Side, he also betrayed Luke by going under the influence of his father and Ren's grandfather, Darth Vader.
    If you want more info on this whole complexity that is the Star Wars franchise, check it out here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Thanks for the spoilers, dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • watch the movie this question has spoilers

• 'This question has spoilers'. Yeah, would have been nice to put a spoiler warning before the spoiler, y'know? So that you didn't ruin the film for people?

• *spoiler*

• Wow can we say spoilers...

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry i thought everyone saw it... but ill just say darth vader comes back

• Show All
    • Take your god bless and shove it where the sun dont shine :)

• well the sun dosent shine anywhere you are thats for sure

What Guys Said 9

• J. J. Abrams said to make Kylo Ren (new villain) to even approach the greatest villain in cinema history (Darth Vader) in comparison, they had to something, "fucking bold" and have him kill Han, his father.

Luke ran away in exile from failing to train a new generation of Jedi, where an appreciate, young Kylo, killed them off. Jedi do that when they fail, like Yoda did. When Anakin killed off all the Jedi, Yoda ran away to Dagobah.

0|0
    0|0
  • You spoiled it for some people xD

Han solo died because his Son chose for the Dark Side, but had been struggling with the love for his father. So at the end he still chose for the dark side, and did what he had to do to become evil :p kill the only person who made him doubt his actions

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so clever. You should be proud of yourself kid. No one has ever thought of something so ingenious as you have.

1|0
    0|0
    • its a real question man...

• Show All
    • I bet you get all the ladies with that nickname.

• no i just get your dad... does he count? ;)

• because they had to make the story center around the 3 new characters...

and luke left to find the first jedi temple.. which would have endless possibilities. he could commune with past jedi, become more intone with the force, or maybe he just felt plain old responsible for the death of all his students and left before he could be responsible for more

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently Harrison ford absolutely hates playing Han Solo so that's how they got him out of the movie role. And they are making way for the new characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm proud of myself for getting this far without a spoiler

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you even watch the movie?

0|0
    0|0
  • jeez man! fine. Luke couldn't stand the burden of his apprentice Kylo/Ben ended up turning against the jedi and tearing apart this best friends (Han and Leia) relationship. Han died cause it made for a huge moment for the movie and also Harrison Ford has made it clear he doesn't want to do any more star wars films and thought the han solo character should've died in previous episodes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gen z lack of others at its finest

0|0
    0|0