Have you ever faced your Karma?

They say everyone faces Karma for the hurt they've caused others. So have you faced yours yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a Buddhist and it doesn't sound like you understand karma very well. Karma is the law of cause and effect. It accumulates through many lifetimes. What happens to you now is the result of your past actions, both good and bad. So, you are always affected by your karma. It is not something that happens all of a sudden. The quality of your rebirth is due to your karma and the purpose of life is to work through your unresolved karma in order to escape the wheel of Samsara.

• I don't understand karma at all. I've just heard people say everyone faces their own karma.

Thanks for your incite. I understand it a little better. I appreciate that. I've always been interested in Buddhism. Do Buddhist know howto get inner peace?

• Yes, they do. PM me if you want some reading recommendations.

• Ok thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea but it ain't over yet im sure

• Haha 😂👍

• Thanks got the mho and im glad the constant viscous ass rapings i recieve is amusing for you

What Guys Said 5

• "They" are wrong. If karma were real there would be a whole lot less assholes, murderers, rapists, and drug runners in the world.

• I don't much believe in karma. I've been the good-boy type of kid throughout my childhood and yet every single friend left. That's reverse karma - you get shit for being good.

• I agree! I've changed according to how people have treated me. It's pointless being nice it doesn't draw nice people to you

• I agree with that sentiment.

• I believe in Karma, especially as we create it for ourselves. We create our karma both by our acts and by our decisions, even the decisions we don't act upon. That's why I think it's important to keep our minds focused on positive things and avoid harming others. Forming friendships and helping others, as we have the opportunity to do on this forum are important to keeping our karma positive.

• Me and karma are like best friends, for now.

• I believe in good and bad karma

• What is good and bad karma? I don't know much about karma really

• That's close. I would add that it includes your previous lives and the effect of good or bad actions doesn't happen right away.

• @mlts70 Nya this was just how I saw it :p

What Girls Said 0