Does anyone else hoard shopping bags?

I have a bad habit of keeping all of my shopping bags. I just hate throwing them away lol

• Yes, I do
    77% (37)61% (20)70% (57)Vote
  • No, that's weird
    23% (11)39% (13)30% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I use them all the time.
    Recycle, reduce, reuse...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We have a holder hanging in our pantry specifically for keeping shopping bags in. Before that we used one bag to keep all the rest in.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I don't a black household in America that DOESN'T save plastic grocery bags! They have so many multiple uses! :-D

1|1
    0|0
  • In the UK all plastic bags cost 5p. So hoarding them is literally the same as having a penny bank...

1|0
    0|0
  • Always, free trash bags y'know. Not to mention that we have to pay for shopping bags now so might as well save a couple cents in the long run.

0|0
    0|0
  • you know how you have a storage compartment in your trunk. Mines filled with grocery bags. Then at home there are probably 200 more. I always reuse them to carry groceries or as trash bin bags.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm English, it's kind of mandatory with current laws.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hoard them, but I do repurpose them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now that they charge 5p for a carrier bag, I keep hold of as many as I can.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup i do there useful

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be usefull

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I was SO VINDICATED when California started pulling that shit out from under us.

You call it hoarding, I call it "planning for all possible environmental legislation".

0|0
    0|0
  • Well more like boxes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I rarely buy trash bags, I use my hoarded shopping bags. There was always a bag of bags in my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • We use them as trash can liners and in the garden in the summer

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't, then are you really living?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I don't like throwing them away because they are useful for packing or storing things.

0|0
    0|0