Do you take showers at night or in the morning?

I take a shower in the morning

0|0
23|27

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on what I did during the day. If I did anything to make me dirty or sweaty, then I do it before bed. otherwise I prefer the mornings to get rid of bed head and to shave if I don't have my beard.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Morning. And evening on gym days.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• I usually take two showers - In the morning just a two minute freshen up face the day shower - Around 9pm I have a proper shower and shave

1|0
    0|0
  • On Holidays and weekendsI take shower 2 times a day, once in the morning and once at night. During weekdays, working days I take shower at evening/night

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I prefer to take showers in the morning. But if I know I'll be getting filthy during the day, I'll get one before I head to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • night usually, gonna get the day off me. Only barely rinse my hair with water to get that bed head look away lol

1|0
    0|0
  • At night to wash off all the sweat, grime and germs I came into contact throughout the day. People who shower only in the morning are gross. Why track all that crap, along with your stinky feet into your bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I shower in the morning every day, but also after I work out so 6 days a week I shower in the afternoon as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always in the morning when I go out. At night it depends on how my day went.

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to do both. I like to feel fresh when I go to bed and fresh when I leave the house..

1|0
    0|0
  • I always shower in the morning

1|0
    0|0
  • In the morning of course.
    If you think you stay clean through the night you're wrong lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually at night, once I am done with the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love to shower in the morning not too long after I have woke up.. but in my situation.. I have many showers in a day.. also at night

0|0
    0|0
  • i take showers whenever i feel like like taking, but i usually take showers at night

1|0
    0|0
  • usually in the morning (or lets better say, after I wake up :P )... unless it's vacation then it's sometimes in the evening too. but especially in summer you sweat in bed so I would have to go twice if I take one before going to bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Night because I like to get clean in bed, also I don't have to get that up sooner to shower the next day ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • in the morning, it helps me wake up

0|0
    0|0
  • At night before bed. I usually wake up at the last minute for work anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Always at night time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever, really, I just shower once a day when I have time... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • at night, so I'm clean for the bed. Clean sheets and clean me, things stay cleaner that way

0|0
    0|0
  • Balanced sometimes night sometimes morning

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, when there's classes. But in weekends, I usually take 0-1 shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • Night right before bed bc my hair is disgusting if I don't shower before bed

0|0
    0|0
  • At the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • It really kind of depends but I mainly take one at night

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Usually at night, I don't have time in the morning, I'm always late.

1|0
    0|0
  • morning AND night... sometimes during the day as well if its too hot

1|0
    0|0
  • I always shower at night. In the mornings I rush to get to work as I like to sleep in as late as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Morning.

Unless I need to wind down and feel relaxed or have a headache, then I'll take one at night. Since dying my hair red again though, and despite using color depositing conditioner, I try to not get my hair wet as much so as to not fade the color. So if I can skip a shower, I'll do that.

Or just stick to one shower a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Night!! I'm an athlete, so I can't even imagine sleeping while all sweaty and gross lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually at night. But I'm so lazy, the am it is this time... first day of school tomorrow. Haha, I probably wanna smell nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • BOTH! I use it to relax!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends for me.
    If I know I'm gonna have time in the morning I like to take them then but if I don't it's nighttime for me 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • If I work the next day, I'll shower at night to be able to sleep in a bit more. If I don't work or have nothing going on early in the day, I'll shower in the morning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both tbh. One before I go to bed, and one after I wake up. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, I take two showers a day normally but I work out sometimes so that's why too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either.
    Or.
    Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a night person.

0|0
    0|0
  • in the morning

0|0
    0|0
  • I take them in the afternoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • At night. I can't stand showers in the morning, I'd be in a bad mood all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Both having sexnight have to have one in the morning to

0|0
    0|0
  • At nighttt

0|0
    0|0
  • In the morning. If I go running in the evening I will take one then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Every morning I take around a 30 minute shower and, night too sometimes depending on the activities I did throughout the day. I think it's disgusting to only take a shower at night I feel gross when I wake up and immediately take a shower. I do not believe that night shower count for the next day.

0|0
    0|0
  • afternoon and nights and very rarely in the morning.

0|0
    0|0