Do you take showers at night or in the morning?

I take a shower in the morning

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on what I did during the day. If I did anything to make me dirty or sweaty, then I do it before bed. otherwise I prefer the mornings to get rid of bed head and to shave if I don't have my beard.

Most Helpful Girl

• Morning. And evening on gym days.

What Guys Said 26

• I usually take two showers - In the morning just a two minute freshen up face the day shower - Around 9pm I have a proper shower and shave

• On Holidays and weekendsI take shower 2 times a day, once in the morning and once at night. During weekdays, working days I take shower at evening/night

• Depends, I prefer to take showers in the morning. But if I know I'll be getting filthy during the day, I'll get one before I head to bed.

• night usually, gonna get the day off me. Only barely rinse my hair with water to get that bed head look away lol

• At night to wash off all the sweat, grime and germs I came into contact throughout the day. People who shower only in the morning are gross. Why track all that crap, along with your stinky feet into your bed.

• I shower in the morning every day, but also after I work out so 6 days a week I shower in the afternoon as well.

• Always in the morning when I go out. At night it depends on how my day went.

• I try to do both. I like to feel fresh when I go to bed and fresh when I leave the house..

• I always shower in the morning

• In the morning of course.
    If you think you stay clean through the night you're wrong lol.

• Usually at night, once I am done with the day.

• I love to shower in the morning not too long after I have woke up.. but in my situation.. I have many showers in a day.. also at night

• i take showers whenever i feel like like taking, but i usually take showers at night

• usually in the morning (or lets better say, after I wake up :P )... unless it's vacation then it's sometimes in the evening too. but especially in summer you sweat in bed so I would have to go twice if I take one before going to bed

• Sometimes both.

• Night because I like to get clean in bed, also I don't have to get that up sooner to shower the next day ^^

• in the morning, it helps me wake up

• At night before bed. I usually wake up at the last minute for work anyway

• Always at night time.

• Whenever, really, I just shower once a day when I have time... :D

• at night, so I'm clean for the bed. Clean sheets and clean me, things stay cleaner that way

• Balanced sometimes night sometimes morning

• Both, when there's classes. But in weekends, I usually take 0-1 shower.

• Night right before bed bc my hair is disgusting if I don't shower before bed

• At the morning

• It really kind of depends but I mainly take one at night

What Girls Said 22

• Usually at night, I don't have time in the morning, I'm always late.

• morning AND night... sometimes during the day as well if its too hot

• I always shower at night. In the mornings I rush to get to work as I like to sleep in as late as possible.

• Morning.

Unless I need to wind down and feel relaxed or have a headache, then I'll take one at night. Since dying my hair red again though, and despite using color depositing conditioner, I try to not get my hair wet as much so as to not fade the color. So if I can skip a shower, I'll do that.

Or just stick to one shower a day.

• Night!! I'm an athlete, so I can't even imagine sleeping while all sweaty and gross lol

• Usually at night. But I'm so lazy, the am it is this time... first day of school tomorrow. Haha, I probably wanna smell nice.

• BOTH! I use it to relax!

• It depends for me.
    If I know I'm gonna have time in the morning I like to take them then but if I don't it's nighttime for me 😛

• If I work the next day, I'll shower at night to be able to sleep in a bit more. If I don't work or have nothing going on early in the day, I'll shower in the morning.

• Both tbh. One before I go to bed, and one after I wake up. :)

• Both, I take two showers a day normally but I work out sometimes so that's why too.

• Either.
    Or.
    Both.

• I'm a night person.

• in the morning

• I take them in the afternoon.

• At night. I can't stand showers in the morning, I'd be in a bad mood all day

• Both having sexnight have to have one in the morning to

• At nighttt

• In the morning. If I go running in the evening I will take one then.

• Of course :)

• Every morning I take around a 30 minute shower and, night too sometimes depending on the activities I did throughout the day. I think it's disgusting to only take a shower at night I feel gross when I wake up and immediately take a shower. I do not believe that night shower count for the next day.

• afternoon and nights and very rarely in the morning.