If you could sell your soul to the Devil would you sell it and for what?

Question is simple realy just tell for what if yes
and if not why not

If you could sell your soul to the Devil would you sell it and for what ?
Thank you in advance :-)

• Yes, I would love to
  • No, never O_o

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure why not. If I can find some sap willing to pay for something that doesn't exist in the first place I don't mind taking advantage of him.

• why do you say that there is no soul

if we pretend that there is a Devil and a God there will be a soul as well and I am asking hypotheticlly

• So he is the Devil what do you wish for?

• Nothing yet. Most lore about the guy tells me he is a tricky bastard but basic knowledge of christian doctrine tells me that God is responsible for a whole lot more fucked up stuff. I suppose after drawing out a contract and making damn sure there are no loopholes I would sign over my soul. In exchange for the ability to retroactively have full control over my own consciousness along with any and all decisions or actions I make. Kind of like the movie Click, but with better control and less Adam Sandler.

What Girls Said 4

• If you could sell your soul to the Devil would you sell it and for what?
    Yes if I could sell it to be a God more powerful than the Devil. Then I could just take my soul back with my new God powers. After the soul ordeal is settled I would let down my reign of terror on mankind.

• Is this a trick question...
    never would sell my soul to devil, you would have to be an idiot to do so

• it's too late i already sold my soul to hussie.

• The devil doesn't exist

• how do you proof that?

• you can't proof that the Devil or God exist but you as well can't proof that they dont exist

But never mind that I am asking about what IF you could would you or wouldn't you?

• Well if he did I wouldn't

What Guys Said 15

• I would sell my soul to the devil for this:

The devil must go into retirement and leave the human race alone. Hell must close its gates. He must stop tempting humans into doing the wrong thing.

For the record, I don't believe in the devil, but many Xians and Muslims seem to think the devil is the cause of evil, so if the devil exists, then perhaps I can end evil by getting him to retire.

• I am no Mephistopheles.

• Given the devil is a representation of evil, I wouldn't give myself to any evil to gain great/big things.

If we are speaking literally, the same principle applies. No, I wouldn't sell my soul to the devil for anything. I wouldn't give any part of my whole to anything/anyone for nothing.

Thanks for the offer though, but no thanks ;)

• I already did to GaG and I got Fart master status in return

• Nah I'm good bro

• I'd sell it for a card that never stops working. Y'know, no matter how much you spend, there's always more.

Screw it, I'd probably sell it for a dime bag.

• Meh I'd probably sell it just to try and have sex with a succubus.

• No, I would not sell my soul to the devil

• why not isn't there any thing that you would like to have

• Yes, of course there are few things, in fact many things I would like to have, that's true. however selling my soul to the devil? that according to me is the wrong way of getting what I want, and plus my soul won't be mine, I just can't live my life knowing that my soul isn't mine anymore and plus I don't know what negative effects it will have on me. Hence according to me, it's not morally right that I sell my soul to the devil to get what I want in return.

I know and I am a logical person, I know there is a price for everything and I know every action has a consequence and so in this case, I am not willing the pay the price, and I am sure if I sell my soul to the devil the consequences will not be good for me in the long run or rather to be precise may not be good for me. Hence even logically it's not right that I sell my soul to the devil.

• I would prefer receiving a boon from "god".

• Not sell but maybe an exchange, my soul for his soul and 3 succubus for me

• can't I have already gave my soul to my lord

• Is that an offer?

• In theory it is

• 😅
      In that case I would like 500 billion euros AND immortality for me and my family.

• So you are ready to become a slave of the devil and sell him yur soul did I understand that right?

• I choose not to if I have then I would like to my emotions to be removed so that I'll never deal with the same drama again

• I suspect 10% of the women who answered Yes did it because they think they guy in the picture is hot.

• No eternity in hell is worth anything in existence.
    Eternal tentacle punishment is hell.

• I'd sell it for a fortune