What movie ending do you wish you could change and why?

Mine would be REMEMBER THE TITANS. I would change Berters accident scene.

Most Helpful Guy

• More than half of the ones I've seen cause of so sick of happy endings. It's to the point that I start guessing how the protagonist will miraculously turn things around in the remaining amount of minutes til the movie ends.

• Yes, I agree with this. I have watched plenty of movies and thought the same thing. Looper is one of those movies.

• Some people watch a tragedy and go ape shit irl
      thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• i'm surprised anyone remembers that movie it was so B-level compared to Friday Night Lights

• Butterfly effect except techincally their were aleternative endings so in a away they did.

• NO SPOILERS, but starwars ep.7

• I thought it was good. There were a few things, in my opinion that needed tweaking.

• Same! LOL.

What Girls Said 3

• The Fault in our stars!

• That is a good one to change. I would change the scene in Finding Nemo where his mom gets eaten by the baracuda. Or the scene in Pet Cemetary where Gage gets hit by that truck.

• OMG I LOOOOOVE THAT MOVIE! I WOULD CHANGE THAT TOO!

I'd also change the ending of The Green Mile. I'd make him get released from jail.