Baths or showers? Which do you take more of?

• Baths
    20% (6)25% (4)22% (10)Vote
  • Showers
    80% (24)75% (12)78% (36)Vote
  • ain't nobody got time for that... Wash offs!!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Neither
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Baths are really relaxing but sadly my apartment doesn't have one so I can only do that when I'm visiting my parents and in all honesty when I'm there I don't really want to take a bath. So I shower like 99% of the time.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I took showers most of my life. Then over a year ago started taking baths. It all started when there was some super cheap bath beads on a clearance sale, so I thought what the heck and bought them. I got addicted to taking baths. I put on a music CD, then go kick back in some warm water. It's relaxing and I feel a lot cleaner. Now I only take showers now when I'm in a hurry.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• BUBBLE BATH?

0|1
    0|0
  • I take more showers but I love both 😛
    Actually, quite often my showers turn into baths.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bath's to me are just gross. I mean, you're literally sitting there in a tub full of your own dirt, sweat, and grime from the day... and just wallowing in it. I prefer the feeling of all of it washing away down the drain in real time.

0|0
    0|1
  • Showers, I haven't had a bath since I was maybe 6.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only showers. Baths are filthy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Shower because we don't have a tub

0|0
    0|0
  • I take more baths.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely baths, they are more comfortable, I don't like standing in the shower, it's kinda slippery.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am sure most people love baths if they are lucky enough to have a bath tub but sadly a lot of us lead busy lives so it is easy to just have a quick shower to get clean.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I prefer baths, but with chopped vegetables preheated and sliced for me and my wife to enjoy haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only take warm baths when my body is aching. Normally, on a daily basis, I take a shower.

0|1
    0|0
    • ... and I always take a shower after the bath. I do not consider bath as something that cleans you. Just not hygenic for me.

• Haha i understand

• Showers - I say 20 years since I had a bath

0|0
    0|0
    • Goodness why

• I have always preferred showers - I never really liked baths

• Shower. Who wants to lay in a puddle of the shit they just washed off themself?

0|0
    0|1
  • Showers, i cannot stand siting in a pool of your own filth, whilste trying to clean yourself

0|0
    0|1
    • Shower first then relax in the tub duh

• I take both but showers more often

0|0
    0|0