What should I do?

so there's this guy that i like on instagram. he followed me in August. we're liking each others pics. basically i've gained a lot of feelings for him (( i feel stupid about it too )). i wanna start talking to him but I don't know how. i feel like DMing him right away will be weird for him? because all we do is like each others pics and not comment on them. help please?

Most Helpful Guy

• comment on his pics, then DM him later

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it!! Send him a message and maybe try to relate it to a picture he has posted of something.

What Guys Said 2

• This is the digital age dilemma. Young folks feel so empowered because they have all these means of "communicating" that don't really result in any communications at all. You learn to hide in anonymity and engage in fantasy about what "could" happen instead of taking action to make it happen. Communicating does not happen through texting, either. Send him a message that says you'd like to hear his voice and give him your phone number. If he can't call you after 4 months of this online game, you have no future with him and you should move on. . . but maybe he'll call you.

• just go after him, video chat him sometime to make sure he it the real thing

What Girls Said 0