1 - patient as fuck.
10 - impatient as fuck.
It's a solid 9 for me ARRRRGGGHHHH
Most Helpful Guy
Depends on what I'm waiting on. If it's something that is very important, then I'm very patient. Especially if it's something that can fuck up very easily like dealing with anything about a girl I like or someone I don't want to hurt, or something I have to fix at work that requires a delicate touch and thought, as I work with expensive, delicate, instrumentation and equipment, and things that have human liability attached to them. So in these cases, I'm about a 2-3 in patience (can't be overly patient then you won't get anywhere with whatever).
However, if we are talking about other people's stupidity that I have to deal or situations that boggle my mind why this is happening to me right fucking now, then my impatients wins over more and then I'm at around a 7-8. Examples of what frustrates me would be:
1. Drivers - ones that speed past you, then get into your lane and slow right down
2. Drivers - ones that are right up in your ass like they are "tossing your salad" even when you are behind a really, slow-ass granny driver and trying to give yourself room so as not to slam into them.
3. Drivers - being behind a driver who is trying to merge at 80km/hr on a 100km/hr highway (when did you think you could do this safely?)
4. Drivers - trying to merge and the driver doesn't have the courtesy to move over to the open lane if, just does the asshole move and causes you to slow down to the 80km.
5. Drivers - that can't stay in their lane and hug over to your lane while beside you so you can look in THEIR side mirror (probably texting or playing sudoku).
6. Drivers - when your at an intersection in the turning lane and waiting for on-coming traffic to stop. They get a yellow or even a RED and you have to wait until they get their asses through to turn the fucking corner and you almost get T-Boned.
7. Drivers - you're in the turn lane and you are behind a group, and you have a clear arrow and the guy who's first doesn't even start to move off until 5 min later so you loose your turn chance.
8. Trying to explain instructions to someone about something and they have a blank look on their face, so you have to draw them pictures.
9. Having to answer a stupid questions more than once, or ask a question more than once because the person doesn't want to listen.
I'm sure there are other things that make me cringe at times, but these are the ones I can think of right now.2
Most Helpful Girl
I always say I'm super impatient but the truth is... If I can be 21 years old without doing anything at all and be a pure snowflake... I'd say I'm pretty damn patient. Buuutttt when it comes to things like wanting food... patience has gone out the window.
In general I'd give myself: