On a scale from 1 to 10, how IMPATIENT are you?

1 - patient as fuck.
10 - impatient as fuck.

It's a solid 9 for me ARRRRGGGHHHH

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what I'm waiting on. If it's something that is very important, then I'm very patient. Especially if it's something that can fuck up very easily like dealing with anything about a girl I like or someone I don't want to hurt, or something I have to fix at work that requires a delicate touch and thought, as I work with expensive, delicate, instrumentation and equipment, and things that have human liability attached to them. So in these cases, I'm about a 2-3 in patience (can't be overly patient then you won't get anywhere with whatever).

However, if we are talking about other people's stupidity that I have to deal or situations that boggle my mind why this is happening to me right fucking now, then my impatients wins over more and then I'm at around a 7-8. Examples of what frustrates me would be:
    1. Drivers - ones that speed past you, then get into your lane and slow right down
    2. Drivers - ones that are right up in your ass like they are "tossing your salad" even when you are behind a really, slow-ass granny driver and trying to give yourself room so as not to slam into them.
    3. Drivers - being behind a driver who is trying to merge at 80km/hr on a 100km/hr highway (when did you think you could do this safely?)
    4. Drivers - trying to merge and the driver doesn't have the courtesy to move over to the open lane if, just does the asshole move and causes you to slow down to the 80km.
    5. Drivers - that can't stay in their lane and hug over to your lane while beside you so you can look in THEIR side mirror (probably texting or playing sudoku).
    6. Drivers - when your at an intersection in the turning lane and waiting for on-coming traffic to stop. They get a yellow or even a RED and you have to wait until they get their asses through to turn the fucking corner and you almost get T-Boned.
    7. Drivers - you're in the turn lane and you are behind a group, and you have a clear arrow and the guy who's first doesn't even start to move off until 5 min later so you loose your turn chance.
    8. Trying to explain instructions to someone about something and they have a blank look on their face, so you have to draw them pictures.
    9. Having to answer a stupid questions more than once, or ask a question more than once because the person doesn't want to listen.

I'm sure there are other things that make me cringe at times, but these are the ones I can think of right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always say I'm super impatient but the truth is... If I can be 21 years old without doing anything at all and be a pure snowflake... I'd say I'm pretty damn patient. Buuutttt when it comes to things like wanting food... patience has gone out the window.
    In general I'd give myself:
    6

What Guys Said 42

• Maybe a 3? Difficult to say.
    However, for most situations, I don't mind waiting. In some things though I get a bit impatient I'm sure or anxious and whatnot.

• I would say 35...

• I would give myself 6 out of 10.

• I would say that I am about a 6.. but if I am standing at say a bank in a long line up and seen two or three other tellers just standing there talking among themselves doing nothing.. I would then be a 10.. as I would for sure voice my opinion to someone who to me looks like they are in charge.. if no one to me looks in charge.. then the manager would soon hear about it from me.. I would then go to another bank.. with better service

• Usually I am a 1 but there are occasions when I have epic fails and go 10s so probably evens out about a 3.

• It depends on what I have to wait for.
    I'm a 2 in most cases, but there are things that make me a 8-10

• I'm a complete 1 when there are people around but I can turn into an 6 or 7 when by myself.

• It depends on what. As for getting a girlfriend, I'm a negative infinity, lol, but at the same time very impatient. I want one, but I'm not going to be knocking on every door for a date, lol!

• I was going to answer this question right away but I decided to make you wait. :)

• Your a solid 10 😜😜😜

I am about a 5 lol. I have patience with certain things like teaching and coaching but other things not so much.

• Only 2, I'm quite good in showing patience to people :D
    I'll rarely freak out and when someone fails to accomplish a task I'll try to help.

• Definitely a 1. In most things.
    I can't tell if I'm patient in waiting for a girlfriend...

• Waiting for loved ones and friends - 2
    Waiting for my boss - 9

• 4/10 hmm well evrytime i buy something from amazon i have patient, if someone wants to tell me somthing important and he says i tell you wait until night i will wait with patient, I have patient for anything Exept If im waiting for her to tell yes or no only for that +4

• Maybe 4, I'm lazy so I don't care if shit doesn't happen quickly and I'll just do something I wanna do meanwhile, but I'm not gonna be cool with it if people let me wait because they don't give a shit as that's something to do with respect

• urgh I'm at least a 7. But it always depends a bit on what it is... if it's something new I want it's more like a 10 lol

• 8. When something piss me off or someones says something idiotic I take at least three breaths and walk way or do something else.

• 1-2 for me lol.

• I could be depending on the situation and how important that shit is to me

• Like 9 or so I don't know I'm to impatient to finishing the sente

• Probably a very patient no bias gender fluid person

• 5 , I guess I'm somewhere in the middle

• 10.

I NEEEEEEEEDDDDD SEXXXXXXX

• Easily a 9 to 10. My curiousity gets the best of me way too often.

• 8 I'm just not patient :p

• 5. I'm neutral. But I got short fuse so I go from patient to "fuck this I'm leaving"

• Bout an 8 or 9. One of the only scales I'll ever go extreme for.

• About a 2 ...

• Same as you about 8-9

• im no more less than a 7! if im texting someone and they decide to take an hour break out of nowhere :@ drives me nuts!

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 32

• A 3. I can actually be really patient if I want to but since i'm a diva I don't put on the act for anyone unless I like them, and since i'm me I don't like a lot of people 😂
    But I waited for my mom when she was at a doctor's appointment for 5 hours calmly reading magazines in the waiting room. All the old people we're so appalled. 😏

• Like, 6.022 x 10^23

• you forgot the negative...

• well, i know that now, silly! but earlier, doe...

• Yeah well.
      In the mood for scary shit? Check this: I'm in the fitness industry. Lotsa people tryin to mix up their own supps/drugs/gear/whatever you wanna call it. OK, well, that involves lots and lots of routine chemistry calcs.

Y'all just did 6.022E-23 instead of 6.022E23. That's about 1/360,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of the correct answer.

Now imagine making that mistake the other way around, with things that could kill you.

Yipe.

• It depends.
    I'm patient if I need to be to keep the calm or keep moods high.
    But if I'm in a line, I have a problem. 10, impatient af.
    Overall, I'm like a 4 if 5 is the middle.

• I don't mind begin patient!

• I think I'm about a three on that scale unless I'm driving. If I'm driving, that number changes to a nine.

• Depends.
    If I'm in line for something or in a rush then a 9, but if I'm trying to calm someone then I'm a 1.

• 2 or 3; I don't think I'm really impatient at all. My dad however, easily 10, if something happens that makes him have to wait like 1 extra second, he rages lol

• can't really tell... it depends on the situation for me

• I was a 10 for a looooong time.
    Now it depends - maybe a 6...

• Yeah a 7 or 8 sounds good to me

• I'd have to agree and say I'm a 9... sometimes it's the simplest things that catch me out being impatient with, although I'm the most impatient with myself ahah

• 10... lol can't help it

• I'm about a 3. Pretty patient most of the time.

• 21. it's bad. realllllllly bad :/

• 7

... that's about it

• I don't even know '-' I think it really depends on the context

• I am have to go with an 8

• 9 because I'm patient with certain things but generally I'm not a patient person

• Depends on the day. Most times around 3-4 today was at least a 9.

• Big fat 10 😂😂😎

• I'd honestly say 1. I'm very patient

• Probably like a 5-10 depending on what I'm waiting for or how my day has been.

• probably 20

• I say about a 7

• I'm impatient as fuck. If I'm in traffic for like a couple seconds I'll be like "HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

• I'm like a 6 haha

• Usually I'm around a 5, but when I'm driving it goes up to 10 for sure

• 5. Right in the middle I guess.

• You don't wait for shit to happen you have to work for it

• I would say...6

• More from Girls
    2