Do you use the same profile picture for every thing?

For every social media/website.
I usually use my actual face for social media like Instagram and stuff but when it comes to other sites I don't like to show my face so my profile pic is usually of random things. Like blue brick walls and foxes

Most Helpful Girl

• I am about to!

Most Helpful Guy

• I just use rabbits every time

What Girls Said 9

• Well I don't do social media. I have a Kik bit that's about it. And yeah all of my pics are posted one point in time. They're not always the same one up at the same time but yeah.

• Nah I usually use different ones for everything, I don't really want people to be able to do a image search kind of thing and find all my social media accounts just like that. Well 'all' it's pretty much just Facebook and this but still.

• No I don't.
    Currently, all my social media have different selfies. Except my facebook, which is a picture of my boyfriend and myself.

• Pretty much.

• I usually use different pictures. But my IG pictures is the same as this one.

• No I do not I usually us a pic of me in a bikin in my pool or me taking a pic with my sister

• No, but about all I use is facebook, and my picture there hasn't changed in about 4 years.

• No, I don't have many sites or forums I go on, and I don't use social media any more. But my G@G profile pic is different than all my other ones.

• no, ı dus differently :)

What Guys Said 7

• Since I don't take pics of myself ALL the time, when I use a pic of myself as my avatar, I use it for all the websites that I have a profile on.

If I'm using various pics from the internet, then I usually use a different one for each site.

• Since I rarely take pictures, yes, I do.

• I do, except for sites where I don't want to share my photos. Then I'll leave it blank or post an image of a japanese shrine in Hokkaido

• Nope 🙂💁🏻

• No, sometimes I like hiding in plain sight.

• I would draw a different picture for each social account, same character though.

• Think I would do that (if I had social media :p) its just easier and takes less time.