How do you conquer a person?

I've been told that in order to get a girl to fuck you, you must conquer her...

How do you do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not everyone digs power dynamics in bed...

I think that making her feel safe to show her sexual side is a better answer. Being playfully sexual yourself, seeming open minded, not being critical or perfectionist. Not seeming like you're wound so tight that if something goes wrong and things don't go like you want, you'll erupt in rage at her.

• Yea that might be tough for me...

I tend to make people feel anxious and have a tough time relaxing...

• That alone will make you feel anxious!

• For real...

Most Helpful Guy

• their is a lot of psychological shit at play here, but its not worth it, when you are done with the girl she can turn into a freak, think that what ever you did to her is something that she is into and she may develop mental illnesses do to doubting her self as a person and on her personality

• Not sure I follow you...

• sorry i meant to say "this shouldn't happen" when i spell check i normally click on the first option because that is normally the right one, clearly i hit the wrong one this time... my bad guys

• But I see it often enough... Guys that are aggressively hitting on girls at bars... The girls often want their friends around them so they don't leave with the guy... But it happens often enough...

What Girls Said 2

• There are only some women interested in that dominant behavior. You just need to find a woman that is in to this dynamic.

• And you believe that? Wow...

• This guy was a supposed expert...

What Guys Said 2

• First bit of advice NEVER say anything like that out loud - If you have to ask you are not a naturally dominant person - That dynamic only works with certain couples, most relationships are based om equality

• You tell her your motive, if she doesn't surrender, then you give out a threat, if she still doesn't surrender, you forcefully invade her territory and screw everything up.

Don't look at me, I saw this in 300, Persia conquered Sparta.