Have you ever secretly liked someone?

0|0
27|22

Most Helpful Girl

• I suppose twice, but the first didn't find out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 26

• OH DEFINITELY. When I like someone I usually stare at them a lot, then quickly look away if anyone looks at me, and I hide away that secret. I told one of them and I don't know whathappened, I guess he found someone better. TThat's alright though, sure you dont forget, but you hea somewhat

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot secretly anything. Bla bla bla bla blabbermouth.

1|0
    0|0
  • of course, a few times.

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure. Almost all the times I liked someone it was a secret. There's only a few exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I never approach because hmm... some guys are better looking from a distant!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol it always has to be a secret.
    If I like someone and they find out #GoodbyeFriends
    #HelloBullying

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. My boyfriend before he became my boyfriend and he was just my best guy friend. That was more than ten months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL when I first read this I thought it said secretly KILLED someone! Doh!!

http://replygif.net/i/712.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • aah.. yeah.. we all have..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I always like secretly someone, on;y this time I told him I liked him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its always secret for me until I find the courage to tell them euheuheu 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • who doesnt? LEL

0|0
    0|0
  • basically... my whole life. lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • For like 10 years for one guy lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure at some point in my life I secretly liked someone. When I was in 5th grade I liked a boy who was in 6th grade, and nobody knew.
    Call me crazy😂 . I thought your question said "have you secretly killed someone".

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but know I hate them *shrugs*

1|0
    0|0
  • yes until i told people

1|0
    0|0
  • Most crushes I have are secrets that only my best friend know. That being said I'm over friendly I guess so a lot of guys think I like them when I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • um.. all the time, apparently

0|0
    0|0
  • A few guys, yeah.
    Let's just say my friends aren't the most non-judgemental people I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it happened often.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yeah hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeeeeeees!!! Definitely yessss!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, a couple of times. I mean, if crushes count? I had a major crush on this one guy for maybe a year; he was in the year above me at school and I thought he was really good looking and cute. I wasn't even friends with him, I just saw him around, and he was in a production of Midsummer Night's Dream I was also in at school. I was shy of trying to get to know him, especially as I was really unpopular at this school and insecure about my looks etc. Even if I wasn't though he had a girlfriend; she was a year younger than me, maybe two, which kind of annoyed me 'cause she was underage and I wasn't haha. But she was really nice so I couldn't even dislike her really, just get frustrated when they'd break up and then get back together

In my last year at that school I had a crush on another guy, this time someone in my year. I hung out with him a few times but again we weren't exactly close friends. Although I felt once or twice like we had a connection; he opened up to me about some personal things and seemed to like me, though not in that way. He never knew I had a crush on him either 'cause we didn't get a chance to get that close (probably wouldn't have been that compatible either as he was an outgoing 'party person' - though sweet and not arrogant or anything - and I'm super shy and introverted), but also 'cause I knew he didn't want to have a girlfriend in school because of his brother having a really bad experience with a long distance relationship after he and his girlfriend went to different unis :/ . I kind of felt that way too, that their wasn't a lot of point as we'd be leaving soon. But it sucked 'cause I liked him

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Yeah, like every crush I've had?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think we all have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea but it never went anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone has had a crush at some stage

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because the girl at school Always found out my friends would always tell her

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure a few times, who hasn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gazillion times bro in the past

0|0
    0|0
  • All my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i had for quite some time. ultimately i got rejected xD