Should I tell my teacher that I can't be near my ex?

My ex gets on my nerves so much, everytime I try to be nice to him, he wants to insult me for no reason. Then, if I ignore him, he wants to bother me and try to get my attention. We sometimes have arguements. I just don't want to start the new year off with stress and with negative people in my life. So, should I tell my teacher that I can't be near my ex? #LeaveItIn2015

• Yes, tell your teacher.
  • No, just keep ignoring him and if he continues to bother you, then you can tell her.
  • Other options (If you know any)
  • I don't care (See Results)
@Applefan1 @Iron_Man1 @Paris13 @RicanEyes and @smahala1991 can you answer this one too please.
@Iron_Man

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes buddy. Talk to your teacher and tell them what has happened. Just ask your teacher he/she may well move you somewhere else in the class if they can do it easily.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, tell your teacher that you're having a problem with another student (say his name)---you don't necessarily have to say your relationship to him, and that he bothers you. Request that you'd like your seat moved.
    Speak to her privately before or after class.
    Then tell her "Thank you, I really appreciate it".

What Guys Said 4

• Yes I dont see why not, just talk to your teacher after class one day and just tell him the truth and all and I am sure he will move you to the other side of the room maybe even to your new crushes side. Next time you chose your classes try to find a way your ex won't even be in the same class. Good luck

• Yeah tell your teach you don't want to be near him

• Yes and the principal too

• yea just say he's pissing you off but nicely

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, @Ashely_Princess, Tell the Teach as soon as possible. You can't concentrate Nor do Your Best... With this Pestering Pest.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks @Paris13

• Thank you for the upvote, @Ashely_Princess :)) xx

• So welcome, @Ashely_Princess, and I am sure he or she will see your Principal point. xxoo

• Yes I would!

• If he's disrupting your ability to focus in class it's a good idea to tell your teacher about it so she can change one of your seats.

(This is also off topic but I noticed you are no longer 14.. So happy belated birthday!)

• Also. dont be nice to someone that treats you that way... dont talk to him

• Yes you should because you go to school to learn.

• Yes tell your teacher so they can separate you two.

And happy belated birthday!

• i told my teacher she understood