Need help sleeping at night?

Needing help... what are some ways to go to bed early & sleep right through the night... for the last month or so I've been going to bed between 2 and 3 am & getting up between 7 and 8 am.. This is not helping me I've been grumpy through the day & I'm desperate need of some tips ✌️ PLEASE HELP

What Guys Said 3

• A few things to try:

1. If you ever try to go to bed, but you can't sleep, get out of the bed. Give it like 20 minutes, and if you can't sleep, get out of the bed. The reason is, your brain should associate the bed with sleeping. If you read, play on your phone, etc. in bed, some of that connection is lost and the bed stops becoming a trigger for sleep.

2. Start exercising on a schedule. I know it's difficult, but it really does help your body regulate itself more regularly.

3. If you're like most of us, you're addicted to impulses. You need stimulation all the time, whether it's music, tv on in the background, etc., or a combination. The problem with this is, it makes it far more difficult for you to fall asleep in the long run, and it reduces the quality of your sleep. I may have already said it, but try to avoid screens for 40 minutes before you go to bed. And, in general, try to rely less on constant stimulation. Mindfulness meditation is actually very effective with this. It's not exotic or weird, it's pretty straight forward.

4. I've been in your shoes before, so I realize how very difficult this is, but do NOT sleep during the day. A single 15-30 minute nap is okay, but otherwise is will compromise your sleeping schedule. It makes it harder to fall asleep and, you guessed it, reduces the quality of your sleep. I can go into the science of this if you want, but the take-away is that it's better to sleep in one, long block.

5. Use alarm clocks. Get up at the same time every day. I know it's a real bitch to do, but if you just drag yourself out of bed and get in the shower immediately, it really helps. Also, make sure the alarm is something that will wake you up, but in a relaxed way. I used an alarm for a year that sounded like a real klaxon, and every day I woke up already anxious and stressed. I switched to a more calm alarm, and I noticed a difference immediately.

6. Remember that you may not notice the benefits immediately. It's a process. One thing people with raised levels of anxiety or stress have to do is learn to live with that. Even if you want to reduce it eventually, you must learn how to function with that stress. Otherwise it creates bad habits like poor sleeping schedules, which only exacerbates the problem. If you have access to a counselor with a master's or above in psychology, they may be able to help you come up with a good sleeping strategy. Remember, in order for change to happen, you have to try something new.

• this may seem simplistic but do you just try getting in bed earlier?

• One Night Completely not sleep and after that sleep directly at next day night.

• I've tried staying awake but with my depression & anxiety it doesn't work

• I need more sleep the less sleep I have the more upset I get

• http://ayurveda-foryou.com/treat/insomnia.html

watch this, it's gave the solution for less slip at night

try something from this...

What Girls Said 0