Is your room tidier or messier now that you are older?

• Tidier
    36% (10)52% (12)43% (22)Vote
  • Messier
    50% (14)43% (10)47% (24)Vote
  • I'm not old yet lel
    14% (4)5% (1)10% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Messier; I have more stuff, and less spare time. Often I get home late at night, and just get straight into bed without even cleaning up dinner

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Tidier haha!

0|1
    0|0
  • My room has been consistently messy my whole life lol
    Bad habits

0|1
    0|0
  • I've always been messy. Except now there's no one around who can tell me what to do lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I am not old yet.. :P

0|2
    0|0
  • Messy lol it's sooo messy but I need it for inspiration! 😙
    I'm an artist.. 💁🏻

1|1
    0|0
    • Why are creative people have cluttered stuff?

• See, if we put the messiness out of our heads and reflect it in the way we live, our mind can work freely :D

• Now that I'm older I have more possessions so it's harder to be orderly. I also don't have the energy to maintain my previous level of cleanliness. So I'm just doing what I can now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Books and paper are not nearly as fun to tidy as toys, so messier.
    I'm also not old yet lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not old yet :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Messier because I'm involved in way more things and school

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm its a lot tidier I try to stay organized

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a little OCD So always tidy. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • It is very much clean

0|1
    0|0
  • Way cleaner/tidier. As I kid, I shoved things under my bed: out of sight, out of mind. Now I keep things organized, and not cluttered.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think about the same. I think it's just different stuff. As a kid, it was toys and books and games. Now it's paperwork books. I'm messy now, but I realized in college I was really clean. I'm still trying to figure out how to get a clean place and keep it clean. I own my own business, so being messy seems like a bigger pain than it used to be. I'm actually in the middle of cleaning my place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Last year I got a hoover for my birthday
    (Amoung other things).. I couldn't remember a time before that.. That I was that happy

0|1
    0|0
  • Not gonna lie, my bedroom tidyness standards are higher when I'm in a relationship and she sees my room. I'm not a dirty person, though; I just have clean clothes strewn about and books/papers all over the place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Messier. My parents used to clean my room once a week. Since I moved to college my room stinks of weed and sweat, is knee-deep with takeout containers and is generally not a pleasant place to be. I take women back to my parents' place becayse it's less of an embarassment.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a neat freak - My room is so orderly

0|1
    0|0
  • Just as chaotic.

0|1
    0|0
  • WAY messier. My office is in my living room and it looks like a computer store collided with an office supply store.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am tider at times. Sometimes I just throw things on my dresser.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a jungle but its still tidier.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's always been clean.

0|1
    0|0
  • Messier. College turned me into a slob. :-(

0|1
    0|0