Is a Cadillac a good car brand if I want to drive from Arizona to Mexico?

Just wondering. I love how Cadillacs look by design (especially the old school cars from the 40s-50s), especially if their body colors are black. Before I go buy one, are there any cadillacs that have good enough gas mileage and last fairly long with the engine?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
  • Others

What Girls Said 2

• With any car, 100% depends on the individual car. Whether it's in good shape, kept well, & you continue the good care. & for a long drive, you need it to be comfortable, too lol. Also, if you're financially weary, how good it is on gas is a point to look at, too.

• I wouldn't advise it but if you plan to take a car into Mexico call your insurance carrier and make sure it is within your coverage territory as it often is not.

What Guys Said 1

• Caddys suck on gas they're an old luxury brand no luxury car every focused on saving gas. Cause their prime demographic never needed to.