How is one supposed to know what content GAG doesn't approve of?

I tried posting a question & got an immediate message at the top of the screen saying " GAG doesn't approve of some content of the post" or something very similar to that message With no information on what the content was. How are we to know what wasn't approved?

I was checking GAGs terms & came across this. It's only part of the terms. If they enforced this GAG would be pretty much dead. Just saying?

GirlsAskGuys reserves the right to remove offending, harmful, defamatory, threatening, unlawful, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content from the site

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the message you received? It's odd because we do not have a message similar to what you described.

• I don't remember the exact words in the message. It was similar to what I had said. The message came up when I tried to post my question. It was in the top drop down where it says comment posted. It's not a big concern I was only curious as to what content wasn't approved. This is a link to the question. Nothing in the question was changed I only deleted the pic that went with it.
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1855638-are-you-secretly-evil

• It could about the image size requirements. There is a min 50x50 pixel ratio and a max of 3MB in file size requirement.

• That could have been because as soon as the pic was removed it went through. Thanks for the info.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• http://girlsaskguys.com/contact

Contact administration in regards to your question removal.
    They should be able to provide you with more information.

• The question wasn't removed. GAG wouldn't let it be posted. It was an automatic immediate response when I tried posting a question.

• That's odd. Try to rephrase your question in a different way and see what happens.

• It should be in the FAQ