Can I send him this or will he think I'm crazy?

This guy I barely know, who I kind of want to get to know.

Just a happy new year with a link for best books to read, (the last convo we had was about books), even though it wasn't a good convo and I blocked him after.

While no one ever says bad things if you wish them, I also don't want him to feel as though I am some kind of crazy person. This one girl who was horrible basically said to my face that I was obsessive and couldn't stop thinking about something that is already over etc. etc. I don't want a repeat of that ever again in my life.

What Guys Said 1

• "Just a happy new year with a link for best books to read, (the last convo we had was about books), even though it wasn't a good convo and I blocked him after." Why would you try to regain contact with him after blocking him? Like not only is he going to think that you're crazy, but he'd probably get slightly pissed at ya.

So naw don't send him anything.

What Girls Said 0