What do black women see in black men?

I don't see why black women would only stick to black men when they are men of different races who have a lot to offer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people are more open than others.
    Not every one is willing to limit themselves only to those that share the same phenotype.
    Some people like to date outside of their box.

Also, whether someone would date interracially or not has to do with exposure.
    Those who live in an area where there is predominantly a certain race, most likely will never have that experience unless they branch out.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Because people usually date within their race. Plus, black men are no different from non-black men, so obviously black women are attracted to them.

• Black women see black men as tranny chaser

• I don't know just their preference? however i think its amazing to date outside of your race and experiencing different kinds of people

• Not every person does this... Everyone has their own personal preferences so if they like to be with just black men then let them.

• from what I know they tend to also date other races.

• hey to each is own. I'm being bashed for liking white guys or mexican. I like all!!! plus more choices.

• The big dick lol

• I have nothing against other races but black men are the most attractive to me and we can relate on a culture and spiritual level. Black men and black women belong together

• It's just their preference.

What Guys Said 11

• You think about it the wrong way. Why don't black men have just as much to offer in your mind?

And sure there are blacks and whites who only stick with their color for angry reasons but sometimes people are only attracted to one type and that's what they go for.

• Because stereotypes.

• Wow, This is new lol

But if the have loyalty and all that, Good for them. If they do find something else, Good for them.
    Its always white women i see always disgracing themselves and their culture. Making ir look trashy, dysfuctional and hateful (and some men)

• What do white women see in White men
    What do Indian women see in Indian Men
    What do Asian women see in White men :D

• im sorry that you're stuck in the friend zone

• Probably the same color

• Who cares 💁🏻

• Who is going to accept them in large numbers?

• Maybe their tired of all the rejections they get from their own.

• same thing they see in white and brown, not everything is about dick size...

• Most people stick with their own races, generally.