Have you been to haunting places?

Anything happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know people that have, and claimed they had stuff happened to them. One guy claimed that their lights all went out at the same time, they heard footsteps that sounded like boots walking toward them, then the lights came back on and they ran out screaming. He was breaking into old abandoned buildings to ghost hunt, so I don't know how you can do it legally.

Most Helpful Girl

• I lived in a house that was haunted. For about 4 years from age 8-12. Lots of stuff happened. The whole block actually had a lot of paranormal activity. We all thought there was an Indian burial ground or something around or the houses built on it.

As I got older there was a few more places I thought were to be possibly haunted that I lived in. I'm quite sensitive to vibes and feelings around me though so I generally know when something is off.

What Guys Said 3

• There's a road near a cemetery close to my hometown that they say is haunted cause of what happens to the cars.
    The road is on a hill, so technically, when you get out of the car without putting the hand brake, the car should move down, it's physics... no, in that road it moves up.
    It's freaking weird so people say it's haunted, but I don't believe in that stuff xD

• When I was 12 I went into a Celtic battle arena overgrown with weeds and overgrowth. It was below ground level and I had to jump 10 feet down to get into it. I walked into the tunnel and bats flew out. Scared the shit out of me.

• No I haven't

What Girls Said 1

• I stayed at a haunted inn in Stratford-upon-Avon but nothing happened that I experienced. Coworkers from past trips told silly stories of their bed sheets being ripped off the bed and what not.

I was jet lagged so I asked to stay in the building in the back just because I wanted peace of mind to sleep.