Girls, what traits/features do you find most desirable in a guy? Guys, what traits/features do you think girls find most desirable?

• Smile
    34% (22)19% (10)27% (32)Vote
  • Six pack
    11% (7)10% (5)10% (12)Vote
  • Bulging biceps
    3% (2)10% (5)6% (7)Vote
  • Large hands
    5% (3)0% (0)3% (3)Vote
  • Eyes
    28% (18)13% (7)21% (25)Vote
  • Deep voice
    9% (6)10% (5)9% (11)Vote
  • Results/Other (Please comment)
    10% (7)38% (20)24% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I understand that personality is a very important factor in looking/choosing a person, I find it important as well. However, I didn't include it in the poll because everyone (if not the majority of people) wants someone with a great personality. As well as facial appearance being important.

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both eyes and smile, but I cannot form a true attraction until I get to know their personality. I know that sounds cliche and stupid, but it is true. I can find you physically attractive and think "oh hey, he's kind of cute", but I will not actually form a true attraction or be interested until I observe you a little.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally speaking...

A nice smile goes a long way with women. More so than it does with men, I think. My guess is that this would be their first priority.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Friendliness. Omg geniunely friendly, not that fake friendly shit because I HAVE to, but friendly because I WANT to. Profound voice, not necessarily deep but just a voice where you are drawn in to listen.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like intense fury that's perfectly controlled and exquisitely aimed.

Oh, fuck yes.

The rest is packaging.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair 😍😝

0|0
    0|0
  • I like six packs but with an ugly smile that dies soon XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile all the way! Though a 6 pack is a bonus XD

0|1
    0|0
  • smile, definitely smile, no doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • MUSCLES
    Smile
    Deep voice
    In this order please.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile are important. A deep voice is really attractive too, I've never actually considered that before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I really like broad shoulders :3

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of the ones in the poll, I voted for smile. I like a nice smile, nice eyes, friendly (not pessimistic attitude), loyal, funny, and respectful guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Height, shoulders, and deep voice

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically speaking, body is really important to me. Fit, curves,

0|0
    0|0
  • On a pure looks survey body shape, hair and face

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no f-ing idea, LOL!!! I would say all over all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guessed eyes looks like I was spot on lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically, pretty face and eyes, nice ass. A great personality is way more attractive to me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Cute/Quirky
    2. good with kids
    3. sweet
    4. helpful

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like personality... its no secret that they prefer that over physical looks. Which sucks because I can improve physical looks, I can go to the gym and do crunches every day, and cut back on carbs and eventually I'll get a six pack, or I can go lift weights and get awesome biceps, I know how to do that, but how do you improve your personality? I dont even know how to make myself "more likable", like thats just not even tangible, its so vague. Which sucks that all women like that because then you never know how to improve, or what you can do to improve yourself, because personality is so subjective.

2|0
    0|0
    • Everyone likes different personalities right? So no need to change yours... unless your an asshole. Then I would definitely look into getting a different one. Some girls like guys with a more nerdy personality some like the guys with the "I have no brain" personality. So don't change yours because the right girl will love you for your 6 pack and your weird personality!

• Lol it's a big lie. A lot of girls pretend to prefer the personality but they'd never date an ugly dude