What was your first swear?

My first swear was whore when I was very little. I called my mom a whore because I heard it on tv and I didn't know what it meant lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently mine was bitch when I was a little girl. According to my dad I watched something I wasn't supposed to and was imitating the movie while playing with toys.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't remember but I think I swore a lot as a kid. My mom swears like some old pirate... some people tend to get quite intimidated by it actually ;-). I remember my childhood friends were always a bit scared of my mom because she was swearing so much (she swears much more than my dad, he doesn't really swear). The reason for this is that when my mom was younger, she used to work as a social worker in an institution for people with severe addictions to heroin. During those 15 years or so and spending so much time together with these people, she slowly developed a very rough language ;-). Nowadays I swear way less than I used to because I don't live at home anymore and most of the people in my environment don't swear.

What Girls Said 5

• Bugger lol, so British :')
    I remember 'cause before that I didn't even know what swearing was. I was just kinda saying gibberish words for some reason, and a friend of my Mum and my stepdad was over with her kids, one of whom told me not to say that so I repeated it over and over to annoy him, and then my stepdad thumped me for it and I found it really unjust 'cause I didn't know what was so bad about it xD

• My dad said the first time I ever said a swear word was when I was four. I called him a bitch. I was such a good girl. It kinda went down hill from there lol. I swear a lot and no one in my family does... weird.

• Fongool!!!

• I think it was shit.

• I'm pretty sure it was in Spanish since it's what I'd hear my older cousins say.
    I don't remember what word it was though hmm

What Guys Said 3

• I am not sure probably F*** or B******

• Mine was "fuck".

• I'm not sure if it is fuck or shit