Where do you put your car keys while shopping?

Also do you just have keys separate or do you have like a lanyard or something else?

I dont know how to hold onto my keys because i dont carry a purse and i dont want a buldge in pants from keys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you are shopping, where do you keep your money, credit cards, ID, etc?

• I keep them in my back pocket

Most Helpful Girl

• http://i.imgur.com/nXrCYzn.jpg

My wallet and keys are all on one lanyard, so I just hold onto them or if I'm wearing a sweatshirt I shove them in my pocket. If I stop to browse through something I loop it around my neck.

What Guys Said 4

• I always keep them in my pockets. Thankfully, my pants are never so tight that the keys bulge my pockets.

• I put them in my pocket. The opposite pocket of the one I have my phone in which is always my right.

• They go in my pocket. Put them in your bra, it's the only place I can think of that suits your needs.

• I put my keys on a lanyard in my pocket.

What Girls Said 2

• I usually put them in my jacket pocket.

• My keys go in my purse, so I guess I'm not much help, haha. My keys are on a lanyard, though. I'll let that hang out of my pocket and keep my keys in there at times. I don't think it looks bad that way.