Guys, What top #1 physical feature on a girl that would make you attracted to her?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• A great personality. I can't stand bitches and bitches don't get a chance with me. I am actually really good at telling what a woman's personality is like just by glancing at her and just about every-time I am correct to.

• I would say about 99% of the time when I glance at a woman my guess of what her personality is like is correct.

• It is. I am actually great at reading women's minds in general. I can tell what women are thinking the moment they think it. I can just read women like books. I find it so easy to know with pretty much everything when it comes to women.

• Thank you for MHA.

What Guys Said 28

• Probably from the front profile, her eyes or lips would be #1. But if it was from the back, it's got to be the ASS!!! I'm an ass man though so that's kind of a given.

• Unlike @Applefan1, I'm not blessed with the ability to read a person entirely based on their appearance. Nice girls are bitches in disguise which tended to fool me and the so called social outcasts are some of the nicest girls that you ever meet. But upside down logic doesn't work for me either since that would only make me ignorant to the kind of sociopath who doesn't even try to hide who she is.

So I erased my standards and replaced them with social clues that a girl is good or bad cookie. Sadly love makes blind so it usually works best when judging other people's girlfriend.

• Trust me, it can also be annoying at times to because you know when women are thinking nasty or judgmental things about you to without them saying anything. However, for the most part it is great being able to read women's minds like that.

• Your "test-score" depends on how you react, so if you want to be tested just pretend it happen to you for a moment :)

(joking mood)
      "I may everything xD"
      -Awkward moment or you not getting the joke= Plain or ambiguous
      If no: "Then what can I do?"
      And finally (again in joking tone): "Why"

• A genuine honest smile

• Her mind, honestly. I swoon over most female body parts but if she open her mouth and sounds like a nitwit. What is between her ears is as important as what's between her legs.

• Warm, expressive eyes. Honest to God, that's just the best.

• Her lovely eyes

• Face. It is always the face first with guys.

• Fit, Athletic body.

• Her eyes then her teeth if she don't have a clean mouth then we can't date. I've seen some girls who dip and smoke and I'm just like that's a major turn off if you come over and kiss me that nasty ass breath and shit in your mouth!!!

• Lmaoooooololololol! That's a good answer. She has to have a cleanteeth and hygienic mouth, but what about her teeth straightness? Does that have to be good or can it be ok as long as it's not like super bad off cooked?

• That I can temporarily deal with, but if we are having a long relationship I'm gunna talk to her about getting braces and a retainer, I had one so she can have one too if all goes well.

• Ah I see. 👍

• Her eyes. I like dark eyes best.

• Her face, but I won't date anyone until I become friends with eehr, and then if we are simmilar in personality I ask her out

• Her legs, her feet, and/or her butt. I really like the lower half of a woman.

• Probably a really nice, appropriately shaped and sized butt.

• The ear lobe

• face Face FACE

• Big boobs , only count if you skinny doe

• First of all her eyes.. a good smile! And if i had to choose something else then the face and hair.. then I would say a nice booty !

• thigh gap its the sexiest thing on a woman won't even look at a girl if she dont have one

• Fit body!

,,,,

• On the face, it would be the nose, closely followed by her teeth.

• And I say that because the nose defines the whole profile of the face. An odd nose can be like a eyesore on an otherwise ok face. (BTW, I am also very conscious about my own nose :) )

As for teeth, OMG... Pretty or perfect teeth make the smile look like a million dollar thing.

• What's the worse nose and teeth she could have that'd still be acceptable to you

• I dont think we should measure a face by putting such benchmarks. After all, who is in control. of those things. You get what God gives you.

• the booty for sure, no doubt.

• Her boobs and her butt

• Nothing can ever top a beautiful smile :)

• Eyes - no further competition.

• Huge rack.

• ginger hair! body wise its the toned belly i like :)

• A closed mouth.