So is everyone on tumblr overly sensitive and just complain about shit?

Just curious. They all just seem to be overly sensitive and complain about stuff.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought everyone on Tumblr was naked...

Must just be what I'm looking at! 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• yup, that's half of tumblr. The "safe haven" of the internet where social outcasts, missfts, and genreally "special" people can gather and sirclejerk about their "problems" or conspiracies.

The other half? Porn. Of all kinds really, as long as it's legal.

What Girls Said 5

• how would we know? we're not all on tumblr, but even if i don't, i seriously doubt everyone is like that. #generalisation482

• It's not *everyone* on tumblr. It's just a LOT :/

• Everyone? No. Actually a lot of users mock the over sensitive ones. I'm a Tumblr user and I don't follow anyone like that

• I think social media is where people just Bitch about things, no one ever talks about happy , positive things.. really!

• I don't know because I don't go on Tumblr.

What Guys Said 4

• Tumblr is full of PC candy asses. But I do follow Nina Dobrev 'cause I like her pics. lol

• Just on Tumblr? try the world, everyone now a day's is way to sensitive, bunch of prissies.

• Most of them aren't. It's just a super duper vocal minority (Keeping in mind that it's a big site, so the minority is pretty big in its own)

• I haven't noticed that.