Is this image a true representation?

Is this image  a true representation?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd change it from "East" to "Middle East" and from "West" to "EU/NA".

Most Helpful Girl

• No... That's called propaganda.

What Guys Said 8

• Politically speaking and Economically speaking, I believe so. Other than that, you can't group it like this for everyone, because of the fact that world travel is so attainable and abundant that ignorance shown here, is because the people want to be ignorant and close-minded. But that's how I see it.

• Does this mean that the West are blind to reality in general, or that they are just blind to the violence in the Koran?

• That image is so smug I'm actually struggling to breathe.

• Interesting but not true

• Vice Versa.

• expect the muslims are blind and subservient.

The west can still be blind, that doesn't change the current state of muslims, that's going to remain self-destructive, as it isn't the true state of being..

• Pretty exaggerated tbh but it does represent a bit of truth in some areas.

• I would change EAST To MIDDLE EAST and WEST to SICKULAR across the planet

• Ironically, yes. By dressing conservitively, muslime women dont always need to compare thier looks and bodies to other women. By not having supermodels plastered all over media, they dont feel as insecure because of that either. They are far less likely to have depression, anxiety, and body issues like anorexia and bulemia, as well as body dismorphic disorder. They are much more likely to be happily married with loving family ties.

Western women are taught to dress, act, and be slutty, not care about relationships, especially with men, then wonder why they are so sad and can't find a quality man. They are truly the blind ones.

• Lol that's so untrue. Doesn't matter how much women cover up, they can still get insecure and have body issues. And just because their marriages lasts longer doesn't mean they are happily married in loving families, it's just that divorce is extremely looked down upon so they don't really have much of an option to leave.

• I didn't say it cured all body issues I said they are far less likely to have them. Some people need to learn the difference between reducing the likely hood of developing mental illness and eliminating it all together. Divorce is not encouraged as it is in the West. Women are encouraged by media, online, and the legal system to divorce men at the drop of a hat. In fact the legal system is set up so women benefit financially, and are virtually guaranteed sole custody in any divorce.

All you hear about in the West is women whining about how they "Can't find anyone". Despite what the media tells you just because you are singe does not make you happy.

What Girls Said 4

• No... xoxox

• that s a smart representation but it is generalization which makes it falsifies and subjective.

• hmm... this is #generalisation481. i don't like it- incredibly biased.

• yes pretty much