Ever had this feeling?

These last days I have not been feeling quite myself. Like the days I have been living, I wonder if I have really been living them. It's just a weird feeling of confusion, anxiousness and mostly feeling like well like my life isn't really happening. These days have been having a dream-like quality to me almost.

It's weird but... yeah lol I don't know

I'm just tired I guess

It's exam season and I don't know wtf I am doing here

Most Helpful Guy

• you are going through the motion why the thought of WHY? WHY AM I I DOING ALL THIS

is it something like that

• yes i think so

• not that

but maybe what I am doing now

I dont see a purpose

cause I am f***ing it all

but thank u

• you need to figure out what you are looking for, why you are here,

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel! I should be doing all sort of things right now like sleeping and applying for a job and making friends!

What Guys Said 5

• 2|1
  • Exams hon. Exams. Cheer up. You seem to be doing way better than me. I'd shoot anyone who got in my way last month during exams. Now I'm glowing. Hell, I even went 170 miles to find a beach, three minutes after my exam was done. And next time, start prep early. You'll be trolling people then.

• That's known as a existential crisis.

It's where you start trying to examine your life and what is happening in it. The discomfort comes from stress and the fear of the unknown. Means you're worrying too much.

Kick back and clear your head for a while and that should help return the clarity to your mind. : )

• Exams are the main cause of many problems in the world.. I'm not sure if they also a cause of global warming and climate change and terrorism.. lom just joking.. happened to me many times just need someone YOU really love to be available ( Actually at that time the one I love is not there)
    Hope this help

• Thanks

Unfortunately he is not available now too :( (which does make it harder)

I guess my own self will have to do for now.

• Thank u

So do I

• Thanks !

• Rather run out of the little light i have and into the darkness looking for my dream. Give up everything for it girls, love, time, energy. Accept the pain, loneliness, Sleepless nights , the night i run off 4 hours, The days i work 13 hours get home go to sleep to start it again the next day, The endless pain at the gym. All for an idea a dream

What Girls Said 2

• try to see psychologist it may be anxiousity that can cause a depression later.

• Well how's your preparation?