Do you appreciate life?

I do like deeply appreciate it and I'm just happy I have had the chance to experience it :)

• I appreciate life
  • I don't appreciate life

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why shouldn't I? I am blessed to have it.. The life of earth is 6.4 Billion years and it has around 6.5 Billion years left. And I have 70+- years of life in 13 Billion years.. I am blessed and i do appreciate it..

What Girls Said 8

• I don't. Never really have. And people say that crap "all those millions of sperm that didn't make it, you were the one who did, then making it past just fertilization (because I guess some women miscarry before they're even aware that they're pregnant), and still to make it full term. That was so many chances for you to not exist, yet here you are."

And I say EXACTLY. All those chances I had to never be born, but I was so unlucky that all those conditions were met and here I am :/

I'm trying to appreciate it. But I'd be lying if I said I did. I feel like an ungrateful bitch lol
    "The gift of life", where's the receipt? Can I return it?

• I definitely do. =)

• I believe I do. I'm very thankful for the good things in my life.

• I definitely do :) but there are a lot of things I really want to try and experience so that I'm really appreciating life and living it to the fullest :)

• Yes I do. The good and the bad.

• After 2 near death experiences in my life you have no idea how much I appreciate life.

• Sometimes I do... i am just so tired of it.

• Yes I do. Live life to the fullest.

What Guys Said 7

• If you don't enjoy life, change it.

• Of course, Life is amazing, everyday we get a chance to do extraordinary things, create history and continue our race, there's no reason to not like life, especially when you live on such a fantastic place as this planet.

• Life has so much to offer you have no idea.
    You can eat an exotic food, meet exotic people at exotic places.
    Or you can eat terrible slop, meet complete aliens from another planet.
    Or even almost die but feel great after surviving.

• I'm glad for the stuff you expirience life, but sometimes I feel like other peoples lives would be better if I didn't exist

• sometimes.

• Most days, yes.

• No, I'm pretty nihilistic. I often decide not to do things strictly because it seems pointless.