What is the most beautiful thing here?

1-
Waking up to the sounds of the ocean.

2-
Looking at the stars.

3-
Exploring ancient locations at different countries around the world.

4-
Falling in love.

• 1 is most beautiful
  • 2 is most beautiful
  • 3 is most beautiful
  • 4 is most beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• All 4 are beautiful in their own ways.
    Waking up to the sound of the ocean is beautiful as you can imagine the waves crashing and can imagine the feel of the sand beneath your feet and the salty wind spraying against you. That's it's own beauty.
    But then looking at the stars is beautiful with the way the white is stark against the black and how there are endless possibilities of what could be up there and how the stars seem so close yet they seem just out of reach.
    Exploring the locations has its own beauty because you're learning something not many people get an opportunity to learn, and you could be walking where a King once walked or touching something your ancient ancestor once held. There's beauty in the things around you in those old, historically filled areas.
    Lastly there's it's own beauty to falling in love. Falling in love is beautiful with the trust, the feelings that come along with it. The warmth they give you and the feeling of safety all the while you know they could break your heart. But you're in love so you don't care. You let them cherish your heart because you love them and if they decide to break it then it is no longer in your control.
    All four of these things have a beauty all their own, you cannot measure the standard of these things to have a lesser or more so measurement of beauty.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mates, whooaaa, w-wait... Hold up, have you guys actually ever fell in love? (Like proper love).

The love that robs your appetite. The love that causes you to have dreams about your loved one. The love that continuously inspires, motivates and ignites you to become a better self. The love that gives you high rushes and heart aches. The love where you can associate all your senses with (hearing a song / smelling of perfume etc. That reminds you of how you felt).

Cause that's honestly the deepest thing you can explore in life, let alone those options.

What Girls Said 12

• Space will always win. It's awe inspiring. media.giphy.com/media/UewdyoarkrgtO/giphy.gif

• i have to go with falling in love, but damn, the sound of the ocean is my jam too.

• I want 3 and 4 combined 👌
    Traveling the world with someone you love seems like a dream ❤

• Falling in love.
    Looking up at the stars and thinking about how large the universe is and how wonderful is it to be here, thinking about it all in the present.
    Discovery.
    Hearing the waves.

• I've done the first two since I live pretty close to the beach and yeah, it's beautiful but I'm used to it.

I've never fall in love and I'm not planning to.

so 3, travelling is a thing I'd love to do more often.

• Falling in love is the most beautiful.
    Why?
    You can fall in love with the sound of the ocean.
    You can fall in love with the stars, with ancient locations, with your significant other, with your child.
    Love is everywhere :)

• No. 3!!!

___________________

Lara Croft, Indiana Jones style!

• The stars are the most beautiful and the ancient ruins are the most astounding to me.

• Nothing is more beautiful than falling in love in my opinion.

• 4 for sure

• Waking up to the sound of the ocean <3

• To fall in love and watch the stars with my love ❤️

What Guys Said 6

• Looking at the stars in the middle of the ocean is mind blowing.

• Sounds of the ocean while looking at the stars while traveling the world on a ship with @ElissaDido 😍 😛

• You do #4, and the rest become even better because you have someone to share those experiences with.

• 1,2 and 3.

• Looking at the stars with my girlfriend

• num. 1 is awesome