When was the last time YOU sincerely apologized to someone?

And what did you do that warranted such apology from you?

Most Helpful Girl

• To a friend. I was checking up on her, because she got a little quiet, but it turned out someone of the family had passed away :/

Most Helpful Guy

• About a week ago, got in an argument with my sister and said some foul stuff.

What Girls Said 7

• It was around august/September. I said those words "Martin are you still angry with me?" and he turned around and said "No" and when I heard him say "NO"... big tears started falling :D :D I was so much relieved that he forgave me after 5 months and told me that everyone makes mistakes and gave this big big hug :)

I wouldn't want to share the mistake I made since it involves a lot of corporate politics :D

• A week ago and a bit ago I think? I said sorry to my boyfriend. We had a fight about talking over the phone and eh lets just say I lost my patience lol

• I say sorry about 282738 times a day.. Brits for you aye.

A sincere 'I feel really shit about this' apology, was because I couldn't give my boyfriend all the presents he deserves for Christmas

• Today I messaged a few people because I was being a bitch and I kinda explained why I was such a bitch and too @joeman1252 for being mean

• Probably uh.. To my family, when I was in the hospital. I felt bad because they were worried, but it's not like I could do anything about it. *shrug*

• Probably long, long ages ago.

• I say sorry a lot, probably I told my boyfriend sorry

What Guys Said 8

• To a girl I liked a couple weeks ago. We were texting and there was a huge misunderstanding on things and I felt really bad.

• Can't remember since Canadians say sorry all the time; probably just me...

• Last apology was to a dude whose girlfriend I fucked (in his bed, choking her with his tie).
    Wasn't sincere. Don't think I've ever made a sincere apology in my life.

• I... have NEVER apologized to anyone and meant it...

• I don't remember the last time I've said "I'm sorry" without the intent just to get people off my back.

• Afew mins ago i appologized to a girl for a boner

• 3 years ago. She never replied and blocked me. won't apologize about anything anymore

• about a year and a half ago to a girl i thought was great and i thought i actually hurt her ( i didn't ) so i aplogized , realised i was wrong , she is a bitch hiding as an innocent girl , aim not apologizing again.

P. S: I dont apologize by the way